EMINEM discussion

EMINEM MUSIC! > Fav Song!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 33 comments don't have any favorites, but the only one i know by him is "slim shady" (however u spell it).

~Tha Name's Britney~ | 20 comments I love mockingbird! and we made you!

~Tha Name's Britney~ | 20 comments ya..they r..*sighs* those r the classics man..

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

still....i like mockingbird so sad.....

message 5: by Ebehi (new)

Ebehi (hardlysimilar) | 17 comments i love stan, its my all-time fav, and when i'm gone, we made u , and stimulate and every other song he has and he's rapped in !!!!!!!!!!

☮HayleyMariie←♥ (hayleylovesteenwolf) | 4 comments i love mocking bird and lose yourself!!:)

message 7: by Ebehi (new)

Ebehi (hardlysimilar) | 17 comments mockingbird is so sad bt sweet at d same tym

message 8: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 17 comments I prefer Heavy Metal, but I do listen to some of his music, I actually got his newest cd, Relapse. He is the only rap I have ever actually listened to. I didn't like Relapse as much as the older albums though. Btw there are Mariah Carey diss songs on this one too.

message 9: by Ebehi (new)

Ebehi (hardlysimilar) | 17 comments yh. the warning and bagpipes from baghdad. i've heard dem, and i stil lyk d album

message 10: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 33 comments i also like mocking bird

~Tha Name's Britney~ | 20 comments lolz

~Tha Name's Britney~ | 20 comments neva heard dat song b4.hmm

message 13: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 33 comments BB ~The Cookie Monster's Humble Servant~ wrote: "neva heard dat song b4.hmm"

me either

~Tha Name's Britney~ | 20 comments ya..is it good?

message 15: by Ebehi (new)

Ebehi (hardlysimilar) | 17 comments i love it!!!! its rili funi and its very gud. if u've nt heard it, listen to it!!

message 16: by Aaric (new)

Aaric | 17 comments I like Guilty Conscience

~Tha Name's Britney~ | 20 comments i shall listen to it..one of these days..

message 18: by Maria (new)

Maria | 3 comments I like the one he has out at the moment in the UK, 'Beautiful', the lyrics are great, and the video is cool. Other favourites are Stan, Lose Yourself and We Made You

message 19: by Ebehi (new)

Ebehi (hardlysimilar) | 17 comments Beautiful is lovely

message 20: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 33 comments V.E. wrote: "Beautiful is lovely"

i just heard it recentely it's good. and the video's good too.

message 21: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 2 comments love the new one "Beautiful" and "without me"

message 22: by Brittney (new)

Brittney (brittbrittgigglemaiden) | 2 comments yes it really is weird cause you start sing and then Like it stops. tthen cont. to play

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) beautful is a awsome song, i totally love it..

message 24: by nick (new)

nick | 2 comments when im gone

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) i know that entire song.

message 26: by Gates (new)

Gates | 4 comments my fav song is mockingbird