The Book Vipers discussion

Off Topic > Pen Friend

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (new)

Jason (jasondenness) | 1875 comments Hi

My daughter is looking for a pen friend you lives in another country. She is 13 and wants to write via post to a girl of a similar age.

Anybody on here got a daughter on here interested in that?

Cheers

Jason

message 2: by Pat (new)

Pat Morris-jones | 1369 comments There used to be an organisation that did that. I wrote to an American girl plus Egyptian boy. Not sure what it was called. Prob penfriends International or something equally boring that we all thought was fine then.

message 3: by Jason (new)

Jason (jasondenness) | 1875 comments I tried a few sites and they all want money before you can do anything and no guarantee. Was hoping there'd be a victim on here but alas no. :-)

message 4: by Pat (new)

Pat Morris-jones | 1369 comments I do remember paying. Hopefully a victim turns up.

message 5: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 458 comments I work with a lady who has a very nice daughter who is twelve. I can ask her Jason. She likes swimming and plays the flute.... from USA

message 6: by Patricia (new)

Patricia | 199 comments I have an 11-year old granddaughter. Don't know if the age difference is too much. She lives in South Dakota, USA. Air Force family so she has also lived in Japan and Egypt, though she probably doesn't remember much about Japan.

message 7: by Jason (new)

Jason (jasondenness) | 1875 comments Thanks you two. Would you be able to ask? I won't be able to ask my daughter as she is in Cyprus now for a week. :-)