Camp Half-Blood discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives 2017-2020 > Nyeema, Ev, and Nathan.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Here it is! I had no idea weather to make a new one or not. XD.

message 2: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments A-ha! I found it! Thanks! We now have a thread to properly plan.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Yes!!!

message 4: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments I found the outline for the Quest that we'll need to request it. I'll just copy/paste it here so we can find it easy and fill in the blanks. vvvv

Camper #1
Name:

Camper #2
Name:

Camper #3
Name:

QUEST STUFFS
Quest (Why are you going on a quest?)
Possible events you want to happen?
Prophecy (If you want to write your own, cool. If you want the oracle to write one for you, that's cool too)

Wait for one of the mods to approve of your quest. If you don't already have a prophecy, go to the Oracle for one. After that, go ahead and make your thread!

message 5: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Oops. I meant to fill in my character.

Camper #1
Name: Fletcher Jones
Cabin: Hecate
Weapon: Dual long knives

message 6: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Camper #2
Name: Chloe Wayne
Cabin: Athena
Weapon: Knives

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments I'll be camper 3!!!

The last one to meet you two.

Camper #3
Name: Claire
Cabin: ....Whatever cabin you guys are in.
Weapon: Bow and Arrow

QUEST STUFFS
Quest (Why are you going on a quest?) So I can master all of the elements.
Possible events you want to happen? Hades shows up.
Prophecy (If you want to write your own, cool. If you want the oracle to write one for you, that's cool too) Oracle.

Wait for one of the mods to approve of your quest. If you don't already have a prophecy, go to the Oracle for one. After that, go ahead and make your thread!

message 8: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) (Why are you going on the quest?) To help save the world, although, proving herself to her certainly wouldn't hurt
Possible events? Maybe run into her dad?

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments I run into my dad to!!! (I hope.) LOL.

message 10: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Cool! Well Fletcher's in Hecate's Cabin, and Chloe is in Athena. I think that, if Claire (cool name) is Hade's kid, she's in Hade's cabin.
Also, I could be wrong, but I think the QUEST STUFFS are general for the whole group. Like, the "why are you going on a quest" is the whole thing Fletcher said to the Oracle. We can definitely have Claire try to master the elements though! And it would be fun to have Hades show up. They're also going to run into a loooot of monsters, I think. XD

message 11: by Nathan (last edited May 24, 2017 07:56AM) (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Never mind. Sorry. XP Maybe it is a bunch of individual things + the big overall goal. I think Fletcher is trying to prove himself (to himself) and to get some adventure.

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Ok let me join Hades cabin really fast.

message 13: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Awesome! I literally have no idea how the Cabins work. I've never been in there. Lol

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Me neither. (Well until now. XD)

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Ok I'm in. Are you guys still here?

message 16: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) I am

message 17: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Yay! Claire's now an official Hades kid. I'm here! I'll probably be here all day every day during the summer (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments It is for me. I have like no summer plans. LOL. That's great!

message 19: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) I'll be here daily till mid June

message 20: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments How about we start.

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Oh okay.

message 22: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Ok

message 23: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Wait start what? Sorry. :P

message 24: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Rp. LOL

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Are you guys here?!!

message 26: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Oh ok. :) Would you want to join Chloe and I on the border while we wait on a prophesy? Or should we start something else?

message 27: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Idk

message 28: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Haha Sorry I keep disappearing. I'm also doing 2 other things while being on here. Lol

message 29: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments lol that makes sense

message 30: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Nyeema, are you going to join us at the border, or do you want to start a new rp?

message 31: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Start new.

message 32: by Nathan (last edited May 24, 2017 09:12AM) (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Just so we can have the most updated version. I like to keep things updated. :D

Camper #1
Name: Fletcher Jones
Cabin: Hecate
Weapon: Dual Long Knives

Camper #2
Name: Chloe
Cabin: Athena
Weapon: Knife

Camper #3
Name: Claire
Cabin: Hades
Weapon: Bow and arrows

QUEST STUFFS
Quest (Why are you going on a quest?) --
The Doors of Death have left their power embedded in the Crystal Caves of the Grand Canyon. Monsters had to spawn somewhere while the Door were in overtime mode -- they couldn't all enter from the Doors of Death room that the Seven found --, and a wave of them spawned in the Crystal Caves, imbuing the crystals with a dark power. Now, even after the Doors have been closed, each individual crystal acts as a spawning point, generating hundreds of monsters every hour from Tartarus. Not only are monsters flooding out of the caves into the rest of the world, but Eris, the goddess of strife and discord, is adding her power to speed up the process. Eris' power is making the crystals suck the life energy from anyone who touches it, and the Caves have turned into a living nightmare. The crystals reach into the mind of anyone who enters the Cave and searches for their darkest, deepest fear and makes it a reality. If one is afraid of being alone, they can't find their companions and wander in the dark; if one is afraid from spiders, a horde of spiders will attack them.
Chloe -- prove herself
Claire -- improve elemental powers
Fletcher -- prove and test himself and find adventure

Possible events you want to happen? --
Hades appears
Go through Houston
Fight scene with Eris and monsters
Face their fears

Prophecy (If you want to write your own, cool. If you want the oracle to write one for you, that's cool too)
Pending...

message 33: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Cool beans then.
Ev, did you want us to continue ours too, or should we call their adventures over until they start a Quest?
And were we all going to rp somewhere? It's totally fine if just you two wanted to rp without me. I'm just making sure I understand all the things happening. :D

message 34: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Looks good, I meant maybe they go through Houston on the way, not find her dad tho. Sorry to be so confusing!!

message 35: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Let's continue ours too, and maybe have them them meet Nyeema's character later on

message 36: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Ohhhhh Ok. Sorry! Hahaha No problem! I am confused easily, even if nobody says anything confusing. XD I can edit the post at some point.
Sounds good!

message 37: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Same here lol

message 38: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Okay cool. I'm still getting used to Hades cabin.

message 39: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Nathan, you want to keep going with ours?

message 40: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Good idea!

message 41: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments I think he might be a little busy. LOL

message 42: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Yeah

message 43: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments :)

message 44: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Oops. Sorry. I'm back. Lol I was busy! Sure, Ev, we can continue ours if you're OK with that. I started posting something actually, and then got distracted.

message 45: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) I totally want to continue

message 46: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Did the oracle grant our wish?

message 47: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Yay! It's quite fun! I might need to disappear again soon, but I'll try and warn you before-hand if possible. 12-2 EST is the busiest time of day for me.
Not yet, Nyeema. I think all we can do now is wait for her to accept it and to write a prophesy. *crosses fingers*

message 48: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Yep. But not to long. If so my fingers will get stuck. LOL

message 49: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 780 comments Hahaha 😂 We don't want that!

message 50: by Amber (new)

Amber | 519 comments Yeah LOL. Any of you interested in romance>

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.