What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Wolf book about rich new girl who doesn't know she's a wolf

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 3 comments Hey guys!!!

I've been trying to find a book I read a while ago. I know the girl is wealthy and new to town. She gets a white sports car and ends up racing some guy before school. She finds out she is a wolf and then learns that the young alpha is her mate but doesn't tell him. They have matching marks and they find out they are mates when they touch.

Thanks so much!!!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 22 comments I have no idea what this book is but I have to comment because I'm so intrigued. How does one forget that one is a wolf? How are wolves driving cars?

message 3: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1382 comments Lol, Elizabeth. This isn't this book, but I did read one where the chicky's parents died when she was young and she was given some kind of severely painful injections 'to save her', that were really to slow/speed/adjust her growth/maturity so that she would be able to hide in plain sight type thing. From memory, she was raised by vampires, but she had no clue who/what she or they were... Or about the supernatural world. She was part of a prophesy and was the 'human' mate of the werewolf alpha etc.

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary (marissa_214) | 131 comments Any memories of the cover? Do you remember how long ago you read it or if it was old or new at the time?

I haven't read any of these but was looking through the "readers also enjoyed" entries beside Shiver (which does NOT sound like your book).

Destiny Binds
Once in a Full Moon
Never Cry Werewolf (summary mentions a Porsche, but probably stolen)
The Dark Divine (heroine is a pastor's daughter so probably not rich but added it anyway!)
Claire de Lune
Low Red Moon
Dusk Conspiracy (rich father, mansion)

Good luck! There are also tons of paranormal romance/YA lists you might browse through.

message 5: by Cassi (new)

Cassi | 6 comments I believe the book you're looking for is Alpha by Regan Ure

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35166 comments Mod
Alpha by Regan Ure - Cassi's suggestion

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Natalie, are you still looking for this or did you find it?