Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

How to Create Positive Energy in Your Space: Transmute Discordant Energy and Activate Light and Positive Energy in Your Home and Environment
General > FREE SELF-HELP EBOOK for HONEST REVIEW

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasi (last edited May 24, 2017 03:59AM) (new) - added it

Kasi Iliopoulos (kasikaye) | 6 comments Hi Everyone,
I am a self-improvement/help author and would like to give away some ebooks (PDF) for a honest review. It would best suit those who normally read self-help, spirituality, inspiration, or mind/body/soul genres.

It has received some good reviews so far, which is great, so have a read of them to see if my book interests you. If it does, your review can include a sentence or paragraphs, whatever you choose, in the world of writing, good reviews do help immensely, so thank you if you are considering. My book is titled How to Create Positive Energy in Your Space, and below is a description:

Have you ever felt positivity in one place and not another? Did you know previous residents and past events can impact your home? How does electricity impact your physical body? Do you know your personal items and possessions can impact the flow of positive energy? Learn about crystal gridding and Himalayan salt placement, and the historic relevance and current use of colour therapy, chakras, plants, flowers, aromas, sound, sacred geometry, and symbology, to create positivity in your space.

The energy that is outside of us does affect our energy field and therefore our soul vibration. Learn tips to assess your physical environment and its energetic imprint by looking at the location and structure and harmonising it to combat discord and electromagnetic smog. Previous residents, neighbours, and the past have an impact on the present, learn ways to shift discordant energy and to manifest light and positive energy in your home and space. These methods can help you continue on your path of restoring to your original soul template and living the life you came here to experience.

If you are interested please do let me know and I will arrange a copy to be emailed to you. Thanks!

God Bless,
Kasi Kaye Iliopoulos

message 2: by Aguedalandia (new)

Aguedalandia | 24 comments Hi. I would like to read a copy. thanks

message 3: by Lenore (new)

Lenore | 1 comments I am VERY interested in reading your book(s). Please send PDF copy to Lz517@aol.com.

message 4: by WhatWarnerWrites (last edited May 25, 2017 07:08AM) (new)

WhatWarnerWrites | 3 comments Kasi wrote: "Hi Everyone,
I am a self-improvement/help author and would like to give away some ebooks (PDF) for a honest review. It would best suit those who normally read self-help, spirituality, inspiration,..."

I am interested in reading a copy of your book for an honest review. A copy can be sent to wattaw123@yahoo.com.

message 5: by Kasi (new) - added it

Kasi Iliopoulos (kasikaye) | 6 comments Agueda wrote: "Hi. I would like to read a copy. thanks"

Hi Agueda, Thank you for requesting. If you could supply me with an email address, I will forward a copy to you.
Thanks
Kasi

message 6: by Kasi (new) - added it

Kasi Iliopoulos (kasikaye) | 6 comments Lenore wrote: "I am VERY interested in reading your book(s). Please send PDF copy to Lz517@aol.com."

Hi Lenore, I have emailed you a copy. Thank you for taking up the offer to review it. I look forward to learning what you think of it. Kind Regards, Kasi

message 7: by Kasi (new) - added it

Kasi Iliopoulos (kasikaye) | 6 comments Warner wrote: "Kasi wrote: "Hi Everyone,
I am a self-improvement/help author and would like to give away some ebooks (PDF) for a honest review. It would best suit those who normally read self-help, spirituality,..."

Hi Warner, thanks for taking up the offer to review my book. I have emailed you a copy, and look forward to hearing what you think of it. Kind Regards, Kasi

message 8: by Mohammed (new)

Mohammed AlHelaibi  (alhelaibi) HI
I'd love to read your book and give an honest review.
Thanks