Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Review Requests > Requesting Review for Humorous Literary Erotic Romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Camille (new)

Camille Bardo (camillebardo) | 3 comments Hello!

I'm requesting a review for the new novelette Snow Vixens

Synopsis: When her client offered a Park City ski trip bonus, Brigit was sure she could handle vacationing with the three provocative account managers who like to "mix it up." What she didn't plan was an accident on an unmarked trail that forced a ski patrolman to rescue her or the hidden desires revealed as they stay up all night...snowed-in..."talking."

Although it's ostensibly a humorous, literary, erotic romance, there are supernatural overtones (or a bit of magic realism overtones) and rather ribald scenarios.

I'd provide a complimentary PDF copy for the review via direct message.
Here's a link to the Amazon page.

Drop me a line if this feels like a fit!

Many thanks!

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 27 comments Would you consider a review swap? Either way this sounds like an awesome read - happy to review. My email is (view spoiler)

message 3: by Camille (new)

Camille Bardo (camillebardo) | 3 comments Erin wrote: "Would you consider a review swap? Either way this sounds like an awesome read - happy to review. My email is [spoilers removed]"

Hey Erin! A swap is doable. I appreciate you reaching out. I'll shoot you over my contact info and the file so we can coordinate! How long is your work?

Thanks,

Camille

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin Daniels | 27 comments Camille wrote: "Erin wrote: "Would you consider a review swap? Either way this sounds like an awesome read - happy to review. My email is [spoilers removed]"

Hey Erin! A swap is doable. I appreciate you reaching ..."

24K although if you'd rather do a feedback/impressions on my upcoming novella instead of a review that novella is 55K - appreciative of either lol!

message 5: by Camille (new)

Camille Bardo (camillebardo) | 3 comments Erin wrote: "Camille wrote: "Erin wrote: "Would you consider a review swap? Either way this sounds like an awesome read - happy to review. My email is [spoilers removed]"

Hey Erin! A swap is doable. I apprecia..."

I see. ;) Well, why don't we start with the 24K? We'll have plenty more to exchange/swap, I'm sure. :)

message 6: by Ray (new)

Ray Simmons | 20 comments Hi Guys! I would like to get in on the review swap action. I have a Novella that I am giving away for the next five days. You can doadload it herehttps://www.amazon.com/China-Formula-...
I am not in a hurry or anything. You can pick it up now and review it when you have time. I will review something for you in return. I am a paid reviewer for Readers Favorite so if you have something there you want reviewed I can kill two birds with one stone. I review a lot and post all over facebook. My email is ray315200@yahoo.com Ray Simmons

message 7: by Ray (new)

Ray Simmons | 20 comments Ray Simmons
Actually, all my books are free for the next five days. You can pick any one you want to review. My Author page is here
https://www.amazon.com/Ray-Simmons/e/...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Snow Vixens (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ray Simmons (other topics)