The Post Card Exchange discussion

Movie Postcards from Ever After : A Cinderella Story

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Hi everyone! I was recently staying at my mom's house and looking through some stuff in my childhood bedroom when I came across some postcards. I found 10 postcards from the 1998 movie Ever After : A Cinderella Story starring Drew Barrymore, Anjelica Huston and Dougray Scott. I think I collected them from magazine inserts so they aren't very sturdy. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will send them to the first 10 people who respond.

message 2: by Biju (new)

Biju V | 115 comments Would like to have one. Do you mail outside USA?

message 3: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Biju wrote: "Would like to have one. Do you mail outside USA?"

Sure I don't mind mailing it outside the US. Just be aware that they're flimsy so I'm not sure how well they will hold up. I think it should be ok though. Message me your address.

message 4: by Biju (new)

Biju V | 115 comments PM sent, Megan

message 5: by Kandice (new)

Kandice | 216 comments One of my favourite movies as a teen. I'd love a postcard and will send one in return if you like. Thanks for sharing :)

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Kandice wrote: "One of my favourite movies as a teen. I'd love a postcard and will send one in return if you like. Thanks for sharing :)"

I just messaged you Kandice. I'm glad you loved the movie so much! It would be great if you could send a PC in return too. Thanks!

message 7: by Mazz (new)

Mazz (mazzleena) | 59 comments Hi Megan. That's the only Cinderella movie where the girl carries the man on her back. Can I have one of the postcards ?

message 8: by Lu (new)

Lu | 32 comments I would love one! Loved the movie :)

message 9: by ♥Nica♥ (new)

♥Nica♥ (nicanicanica) | 61 comments I'd love one, too, Megan! :))

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Can everyone please message me your addresses? Thanks

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments That leaves 4 more up for grabs.

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 32 comments I would like to receive one! Thanks for sharing Megan. It's one of my favorite movies. I'll send you a PM with my address.

message 13: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 220 comments I would love one! i'll mail you a card in exchange. this movie is so enchanting. I haven't seen it in years but it is beautiful and has stuck with me.

message 14: by Rift (new)

Rift Vegan (riftvegan) | 417 comments Mod
ooh! Any left? Ever After is one of my favorite movies!

Thanks so much for offering, Megan!

Happy Day,
rift

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments I've got one for everyone on the thread so far and a few who aren't on here. I have ONE card left!

message 16: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (veronicas_visions) | 56 comments I am interested. Have I missed out?

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Sorry Veronica. I'm all out. I'd be happy to send you a different PC though if you'd like.

message 18: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments All of these are finally out in the mail! I hope you guys like stamps! Since I'm new to this I didn't put the right postage on some but the guy at the post office helped me out and added a bunch of cool stamps to even it out. Hope you like the cards!

message 19: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 220 comments Megan wrote: "All of these are finally out in the mail! I hope you guys like stamps! Since I'm new to this I didn't put the right postage on some but the guy at the post office helped me out and added a bunch of..."

sounds great Megan. can't wait to see them :)

message 20: by Kandice (new)

Kandice | 216 comments Thanks Megan!

message 21: by Rift (new)

Rift Vegan (riftvegan) | 417 comments Mod
Thanks so much for the beautiful postcard, Megan... I love it!

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 32 comments Hey Megan,

Thanks for the Ever After card! I love the quotes you included on the back. I'm trying to convince my roommate that she needs to watch Ever After and your card piqued her interest.

Amanda

message 23: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 220 comments I got your card today. Thanks so much!

message 24: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments I'm so happy everyone is enjoying them! Your all very welcome!

message 25: by luci (new)

luci whitelake (lucikw) Megan wrote: "Hi everyone! I was recently staying at my mom's house and looking through some stuff in my childhood bedroom when I came across some postcards. I found 10 postcards from the 1998 movie Ever After :..."
Is it too late to get one of these?! ever after is my favourite movie and has lots of sentimental value <3

message 26: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 95 comments Sorry Luci. They’ve all been sent out. They went really quickly. Many more people loved the movie than I thought! I can send you a different post card if you’d like.