Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2)
This topic is about The Vanishing Throne
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer #2) by Elizabeth May → Start Date: August 6th, 2017

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments join Vicki and I!

message 2: by Trisha, lives on coffee (last edited Aug 09, 2017 08:34PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments I'm starting this one tonight (I need a good read lol I've had some back to back duds. I want one that I'm pretty sure will be good :D)

there are 40 chapters. I'll be back after every 10 :)

message 3: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Yikes, sorry, I meant to update yesterday!

10 chapters

It took me a minute to get acclimated with the series again lol

Lonnrach(view spoiler)

Aithinne(view spoiler)

Kiaran(view spoiler)

message 4: by Vicki (new) - added it

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments I don't have this one. It's in transit so The earliest that I would be able to read it would be next Saturday on the 19th.

I went today to my library to take care of some books that I needed to return. Long story short The poor head librarian was talking to the police when I got there because some psycho got upset with her because she was cleaning up outdoors and he was out there doing I don't know what but anyway he picked up a freaking table and threw it at her! She was saying that she didn't know how much longer she could take the stress of this job because I guess she has had to call the place a few times. At our library there is a library park right there & the homeless have kind of taken over it which is really sad because there's a little playground area for kids and a bathroom for men and women but the city keeps it locked up now.

message 5: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments 20 chapters

Gavin(view spoiler)

Daniel(view spoiler)

Catherine(view spoiler)

these last 10 chapters were pretty slow........

message 6: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments and I'm done

Wow, this one took entirely too long to finish! lol

Falconer(view spoiler)

Kiaran(view spoiler)