Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Combining my print and kindle editions...and removing books I didn't write

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Rice | 2 comments Hi - I'm trying to combine kindle and print editions of my book "Rituals of Separation: A South Korean Memoir of Identity and Belonging." I've attributed the print version correctly but when I try and claim the kindle edition I get this message: "Sorry, you are already in the author program as Elizabeth Rice and only one author profile may be claimed at a time. For more information click here" Also, there are many other books listed under my name that I didn't write. How do I get these removed? Author(s) name:: Elizabeth Rice
ASIN: B01MQFLWDK ISBN: 0692815899

message 2: by Codex (last edited May 23, 2017 05:15PM) (new)

Codex | 3401 comments #1: Amended your author name for the Kindle edition (“Elizabeth^^Rice”—with two spaces, as indicated) and combined the two editions. All sorted out now.

There are no other books—other than the one work (two editions)—currently listed under your author profile: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
There are, however, other author(s) with the same name, but they have distinct author profiles (that have been disambiguated).

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Rice | 2 comments Thank you!