YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)
This topic is about Always and Forever, Lara Jean
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All The Boys I've Loved Before #3) by Jenny Han - Restarting August 4th 2017

Comments Showing 1-50 of 175 (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Lara Jean’s letter-writing days aren’t over in this surprise follow-up to the New York Times bestselling To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and P.S. I Still Love You.

Lara Jean is having the best senior year a girl could ever hope for. She is head over heels in love with her boyfriend, Peter; her dad’s finally getting remarried to their next door neighbor, Ms. Rothschild; and Margot’s coming home for the summer just in time for the wedding.

But change is looming on the horizon. And while Lara Jean is having fun and keeping busy helping plan her father’s wedding, she can’t ignore the big life decisions she has to make. Most pressingly, where she wants to go to college and what that means for her relationship with Peter. She watched her sister Margot go through these growing pains. Now Lara Jean’s the one who’ll be graduating high school and leaving for college and leaving her family—and possibly the boy she loves—behind.

When your heart and your head are saying two different things, which one should you listen to?

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Can't wait to start! :))

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Me too!

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments I've read the book earlier this month but I'll join the discussion ;)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Starting!! I'm sooo excited!

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Chapter 1 (view spoiler)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments 12% (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Tayane wrote: "12% [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Chapter 8 (view spoiler)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Beatrice wrote: "Tayane wrote: "12% [spoilers removed]"

I can't help giggling on this part! He's so freaking sweet!
I have heart eyes LOL "

Peter is one of the best book boyfriends I've read in a while, he's just so sweet ❤

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Tayane wrote: "Beatrice wrote: "Tayane wrote: "12% [spoilers removed]"

I can't help giggling on this part! He's so freaking sweet!
I have heart eyes LOL "

Peter is one of the best book boyfriends I've read in a..."

So true!! I adore him very much. 😍❤️ Gosh, he never fails to make me swoon

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Chapter 12 (view spoiler)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments 48% (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Tayane wrote: "Chapter 12 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Chapter 22 (view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments I still haven't received my copy. :// hoping it comes in soon!

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Melanie wrote: "I still haven't received my copy. :// hoping it comes in soon!"

Oh, that's ok. I'll be here to discuss it with you when you're able to start it :)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 1 - 15 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 16 - 22 (view spoiler)

message 20: by Beatrice (last edited May 25, 2017 08:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 23 - 32(view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 33 - 34 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 35 - 37 (view spoiler)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5314 comments Chapters 38 - End (view spoiler)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Finished! (view spoiler)

Tayane Cristie (taycristie) | 2865 comments Beatrice wrote: "Chapters 38 - End SWEETEST ENDING EVER. 😭💗👏🏼 I couldn't ask for more but I'm terribly going to miss these two.

Peter will love Lara Jean with all his heart, always. 😭❤️"

YES!!! And I finished the last chapter crying like a baby because it was ending hahaha

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments I just realize this has boy in the series name, and I've been waiting to read this, so I'm starting now :-)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Great! I'm still waiting for my copy to come in. :/

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Up to chapter 12(view spoiler)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments I really think because I have lived through this on both sides as the teenager and the parent of a teenager I can see it so much from every side, I really wish Lara(view spoiler)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Lara and Peter really are very cute together after the prom(view spoiler)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Chapter 35(view spoiler)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Awwwww first love ❤️ my daughter just has about finished her first year in college and she is still with the boyfriend she started dating after her freshman year in high school, would have never thought it would have lasted, they were the stereo typical quarterback and cheerleader, but now I think I'm pretty much thinking they will end up together forever, and as a parent this conflicts me, so this book really did speak to me.. I was the mother that said you should not start college with a boyfriend, of course my daughter did not take this advice, LOL 😂
The end (view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments I just got my copy! I hope you guys are still here to discuss. :D

message 34: by Abbie (new)

Abbie | 27856 comments Mod
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Reading from the 10th of July 2017

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 35: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 45801 comments Mod
I'll try join :)

message 36: by Maddie (new) - added it

Won't get around to it this time. Just had to return it. Sorry.

message 37: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 13967 comments That's okay! I'm still waiting to get it from the library anyway sigh

message 38: by Maddie (new) - added it

Yeah I just had to take it back because it was on hold, so there goes that one this month XD

message 39: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 13967 comments I might put it on hold as well so I can read Sarah Dessen's new book. Maybe we can read it next month?

message 40: by Maddie (new) - added it

Yeahp sounds good :) I've only got 2 planned so far for August.

message 41: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 13967 comments I have one for the first :)

message 42: by Maddie (new) - added it

Yeah same. And for the 8th. That's it.

message 43: by Maddie (new) - added it

But knowing me, I'll also have series following on from what I started this month.

message 44: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 13967 comments I only had two series reads. Blue Bloods which I'm almost done with and The Kanin Chronicles which only has three books.

message 45: by Maddie (new) - added it

Yeah, my uni starts back this week. I only have class on Wednesday Thursday and Friday, but I will have a lot more homework this semester, which is a bummer. So who knows about my reading speed this month and next.

Yeah I've seen you speeding through Blue Bloods. I thought they were little books?

message 46: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 13967 comments Yeah all of them were 200-370 ish pages. So not long at all. What day do you want to reset this thread for?

message 47: by Maddie (new) - added it

Don't mind you choose :)

message 48: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 13967 comments How about the 4th?

message 49: by Maddie (new) - added it

Sounds good :) I requested it from my library yesterday. Really hoping it comes in time!

message 50: by Andy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Andy | 13967 comments I think I still have a hold on a physical copy and an ebook so I should definitely be able to get it by August haha

« previous 1 3 4