GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Debut author > Would anyone like to review my Paranormal Book?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (last edited May 23, 2017 06:26PM) (new)

Jessica Edwards (jessibess) | 7 comments I really don't like to ask readers for reviews but I'm really struggling to find people to do it. I had no idea Self Publishing would be this hard.
I self published my book 'Chasing the Omega' in April which is my very first novel and I'm really proud on how I've managed to motivate myself in finishing it.
The story centers around an eighteen year old girl who one night gets mysteriously bitten by a wolf on the full moon.
It's a Paranormal Romance book with elements of a Mystery in it, and it's also pretty humorous.
I'd really appreciate it if anyone could review it because as an aspiring author, I really want to improve so I can become a better writer in the future.
The book is available on Amazon and is also on the Kindle Unlimited.
I can't wait to see what people think!

message 2: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 112 comments Jessica wrote: "I really don't like to ask readers for reviews but I'm really struggling to find people to do it. I had no idea Self Publishing would be this hard.
I self published my book 'Chasing the Omega' in ..."

Hey....I am starting author interview in my web. Perhaps, this will give you a chance to spread your book? Check out this link https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Jo Rhino

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin Goodfellow | 21 comments Hi Jessica!

I'd love to review your book. If possible, could you review my paranormal romance short story, Masquerade? Email me at Robin_Goodfellow12@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Robin