Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

I. Author Interviews! > Looking for Authors to share stories

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Hi...

I am looking for authors to interview for my website. You are free to share experiences related the process of making your books, the story behind it, or anything. If you are not sure what to say, there will be a guideline to help you with. Anyone interested? Here's the website www.sethlestath.com

I also run a travel web, and in case anyone has travel stories willing to share, please check www.online-editor.net or leave me a message.

Jo Rhino

message 2: by Mike (new)

Mike MacDee (mikemacdee) | 19 comments I'm always up for this sort of thing. Shoot me a PM.

message 3: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Mike wrote: "I'm always up for this sort of thing. Shoot me a PM."

just sent you a message

message 4: by Jedaiah (new)

Jedaiah (JedaiahX) | 6 comments Hiya, if you're still doing these let me know. I'll be down.

message 5: by Devorah (new)

Devorah Fox (devorahfox) | 79 comments I have a great story behind the story to share about Detour. (And the book is going on sale June 12-13).

message 6: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Jedaiah wrote: "Hiya, if you're still doing these let me know. I'll be down."

just sent you a message

message 7: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Devorah wrote: "I have a great story behind the story to share about Detour. (And the book is going on sale June 12-13)."

just sent you a message

message 8: by Rae (new)

Rae Louise (raelouiseauthor) | 11 comments Hey, I'm interested too :-)

message 9: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Rae wrote: "Hey, I'm interested too :-)"

just sent you a message

message 10: by Devorah (new)

Devorah Fox (devorahfox) | 79 comments Joannes wrote: "Devorah wrote: "I have a great story behind the story to share about Detour. (And the book is going on sale June 12-13)."

just sent you a message"

Got it. I'll get that back to you promptly. Thank you.

message 11: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Cole | 10 comments Joannes wrote: "Hi...

I am looking for authors to interview for my website. You are free to share experiences related the process of making your books, the story behind it, or anything. If you are not sure what t..."

Hi, Jo, just a heads up that McAfee is flagging your site when I try to view it.

message 12: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Cathy wrote: "Joannes wrote: "Hi...

I am looking for authors to interview for my website. You are free to share experiences related the process of making your books, the story behind it, or anything. If you are..."

Thanks for the heads up. My IT guy will work on it.

message 13: by Simone (new)

Simone Martel | 12 comments I'd love to contribute a story about how my novel, A Cat Came Back--written from the point of view of a young woman trapped in the body of a cat--evolved from the original idea to, eventually, publication.

message 14: by Hank (new)

Hank Kirton | 17 comments I'd like to contribute a little something. I just released a collection of short stories. There's a naked cyclops on the cover. I am on the queasy threshold of another release, a crime novel about two alcoholic lesbian cocaine dealers who witness a grisly murder. I can discuss either or both books. The crime novel will be my sixth release. I generally eat black grapes out of a shallow urn. You betcha!

message 15: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Simone wrote: "I'd love to contribute a story about how my novel, A Cat Came Back--written from the point of view of a young woman trapped in the body of a cat--evolved from the original idea to, eventually, publ..."

just sent you an email

message 16: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Hank wrote: "I'd like to contribute a little something. I just released a collection of short stories. There's a naked cyclops on the cover. I am on the queasy threshold of another release, a crime novel about ..."

just sent you a message

message 17: by Ben (new)

Ben Jackson | 44 comments I'd love to take part!

message 18: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Ben wrote: "I'd love to take part!"

just sent you a message

message 19: by Prakash (new)

Prakash Sharma (pvsharma) | 129 comments A Gift for all
Dear friends/readers and fellow author's at goodreads and Amazon !
On 17th June'17, being my 22nd marriage anniversary, I am very happy to gift you my previous works "Kathputli" and "Life In Shackles". Kathputli is in Hindi Language while Life In Shackles is written in English. Both books have 14 short stories on various social issues in Indian context. There are 9 stories which are same in both the books. As of now, both books are in their updated version. Paperback is available at price but Kindle edition will be free on that day.
In exchange, I would like to request you write a review on that particular website of Amazon where from you will download it and it would be more beneficial for me if you write the same review here on goodreads too.
May God bless you all !!

With warm regards
Prakash Vir Sharma

message 20: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Prakash wrote: "A Gift for all
On 17th June'17, being my 22nd marriage anniversary, I am very happy to gift you my previous works "K..."

Hi Prakash,

Happy anniversary! If you want to be featured in the Author Interview session, do let me know. Thanks,

Joannes Rhino

message 21: by Prakash (new)

Prakash Sharma (pvsharma) | 129 comments Joannes wrote: "Prakash wrote: "A Gift for all
On 17th June'17, being my 22nd marriage anniversary, I am very happy to gift you my p..."

Hi Joanne's
I would love to participate. My books will be available for free on Kindle on 17th June.

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Harju (pamelaharju) | 40 comments I would definitely be interested. My debut English language novel is out now, since last month, and I am working on two more.

message 23: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Prakash wrote: "Joannes wrote: "Prakash wrote: "A Gift for all
On 17th June'17, being my 22nd marriage anniversary, I am very happy ..."

Just sent you a message. Pls check your inbox.

message 24: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Pamela wrote: "I would definitely be interested. My debut English language novel is out now, since last month, and I am working on two more."

message 25: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2163 comments I'd be interested in an interview.

message 26: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Justin wrote: "I'd be interested in an interview."

message 27: by Prakash (new)

Prakash Sharma (pvsharma) | 129 comments Hi Rhino
Have you got mine?

message 28: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Prakash wrote: "Hi Rhino
Have you got mine?"

Yeah... I got yours. Will let you know when it's live.

message 29: by Prakash (new)

Prakash Sharma (pvsharma) | 129 comments Thank you Rhino !

message 30: by Lynnda (new)

Lynnda | 23 comments I've got one. Trusting the Currents

message 31: by Margaret (new)

Margaret Standafer | 16 comments If you're still looking for authors to interview, I'm interested. I've never done this before but I'd love to share my story:
An almost-fifty-year-old mom who quits her job and writes a book, decides it's the most fun she's ever had, and doesn't go back to a "real job."

message 32: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Lynnda wrote: "I've got one. Trusting the Currents"

Hi Lynnda,

If you are interested in participating, please advise your email address so I can send the questionnaire.

Joannes Rhino

message 33: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Margaret wrote: "If you're still looking for authors to interview, I'm interested. I've never done this before but I'd love to share my story:
An almost-fifty-year-old mom who quits her job and writes a book, deci..."

Hi Margaret,

Please check your inbox. Thanks.

message 34: by Lynnda (new)

Lynnda | 23 comments Hi Joanne. My email is lynnda@lynndapollio.com. Thanks!

Joannes wrote: "Lynnda wrote: "I've got one. Trusting the Currents"

Hi Lynnda,

If you are interested in participating, please advise your email address so I can send the questionnaire.

Joannes R..."

Hi Lynnda,

Joannes R..."

message 35: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Lynnda wrote: "Hi Joanne. My email is lynnda@lynndapollio.com. Thanks!

Just sent you an email. Pls check

Joannes Rhino

Hi Lynnda,

If you are interested in participating, p..."

message 36: by Dougie (new)

Dougie Brimson (dougiebrimson) | 71 comments Happy to put myself up for scrutiny.

16 titles published and three award winning feature films to my name have equipped me with plenty to say!

www.dougiebrimson.com

message 37: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Dougie wrote: "Happy to put myself up for scrutiny.

16 titles published and three award winning feature films to my name have equipped me with plenty to say!

www.dougiebrimson.com"

Hi Dougie,

message 38: by Annette (new)

Annette Spratte (lenneaenne) | 73 comments Hi Joannes,
I'd love to do an interview. I playfully refer to myself as a translingual person: An American accidentally born in a German body. I have published my first romance novel in February in English, have a children's book in German awaiting approval of a publisher and am in the process of publishing a short story in English. Second German book is next in line.

message 39: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Annette wrote: "Hi Joannes,
I'd love to do an interview. I playfully refer to myself as a translingual person: An American accidentally born in a German body. I have published my first romance novel in February in..."

Hi Annette,

Joannes RHino

message 40: by S.T. (new)

S.T. Sanchez | 6 comments Joannes wrote: "Hi...

I am looking for authors to interview for my website. You are free to share experiences related the process of making your books, the story behind it, or anything. If you are not sure what t..."

I'd love to do one. you can pm me or send me the questions sunwalkertrilogy@hotmail.com if you are still looking for authors

message 41: by H. (new)

H. Pereira (sofia_c_pereira) | 5 comments Hey Joannes. I would love to share some of my quirky experiences while writing, editing and/or publishing "The food anthropologist". Feel free to e-mail me (sofia@besthealth.life) or contact me through Goodreads. Take care and perhaps will connect again, Sofia

message 42: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments S.T. wrote: "Joannes wrote: "Hi...

I am looking for authors to interview for my website. You are free to share experiences related the process of making your books, the story behind it, or anything. If you are..."

Hi there,
Thank you for your interest. Please check you email. I have sent you a form.

message 43: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Sofia wrote: "Hey Joannes. I would love to share some of my quirky experiences while writing, editing and/or publishing "The food anthropologist". Feel free to e-mail me (sofia@besthealth.life) or contact me thr..."

Hi Sofia,
Thank you for your interest. Please check you email. I have sent you a form.

message 44: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Mole | 16 comments Hi. My non-fiction book is out today. I would really like it if you would consider interviewing me. You can contact me at -
melaniemolewriter@gmail.com

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0753DCGQ...

Many thanks

Melanie

message 45: by Joannes (new)

Joannes Rhino (sethlestath) | 26 comments Melanie wrote: "Hi. My non-fiction book is out today. I would really like it if you would consider interviewing me. You can contact me at -
melaniemolewriter@gmail.com

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0753DCGQ......"

Hi Melanie,

I have sent you an email. Pls check.

message 46: by Anthony (new)

Anthony (authoranthonyavina) | 16 comments Hello there,

My name is Anthony Avina. It's nice to meet you. If you are still interested in author interviews I'd be happy to participate. I have a horror book coming out on October 20th called I Was An Evil Teenager: Remastered, and I'd love to share it with your audience. I can do an email interview and talk about the book and what inspired me to write it, and the reason I chose to re-release this series. I can also provide an EPK and a free eBook copy of the book for you if you are interested. If this is something you'd like to do let me know by either PM me or email me at authoranthonyavina@gmail.com. Thanks so much for your time and I hope you have a great night.

Anthony Avina
Author, "I Was An Evil Teenager: Remastered"I Was An Evil Teenager: Remastered