Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

We Forget All Too Soon The Sound of Angel Speak
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Book listed under wrong author's name

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison Morgan (mourning_bird) | 2 comments My book is listed under the the wrong author name and I have no idea how to change it myself. Both of our names are Allison Morgan, does anyone know how I would change the book over to my profile . I don't have an author page either, is that part of the problem?

-I'm new here

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19923 comments I've moved your book to a new author profile: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show.... There was no way you could have done that yourself.

To claim the author profile, you can follow this link: https://www.goodreads.com/author/conf...

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison Morgan (mourning_bird) | 2 comments Thank you so so much!! I really appreciate this!

message 4: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 5 comments Hi! My author name is 'Nathan A. Mileski'. I have two books: The Ultimate Adventure Of The Elves, and The Ultimate Battle Of The Elves. The first book is under my correct name; however, The Ultimate Battle Of The Elves is under 'Nathan a Mileski'. Can you please edit the author's name for the second book so it's under Nathan A. Mileski and therefore in my correct profile? Thank you! :D

message 5: by Deon (new)

Deon (deonva) | 3382 comments Nathan wrote: "Hi! My author name is 'Nathan A. Mileski'. I have two books: The Ultimate Adventure Of The Elves, and The Ultimate Battle Of The Elves. The first book is under my correct name; however, The Ultimat..."

fixed

Please start a new thread for other requests or questions. This thread is linked to a specific book.

message 6: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 5 comments Thank you! I really appreciate it!
Oops. Sorry. I didn't realize we had to start a new thread each time. :(

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.