Stephen King Fans discussion

Other Books (Non-King) > Ramsey Campbell

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deyth (new)

Deyth Banger (deyth_banger) | 59 comments Hey, I just wondering about what's your opinion about the author Ramsey Campbell, who has 522 Works - Born 1946 Year and he is still alive. I am going to ask this here question, mainly because that you are Stephen King fans and I am sure that you search on the internet or in the bookstores books which are near to Stephen King style.

So my question here will be what do you think about Ramsey Campbell?... And how much is his style near to Stephen King's?

message 2: by Nick (new)

Nick Iuppa | 3947 comments Deyth - didn't you know 70 is the new 50? Anyway, I'm not familiar with Ramsey Campbell but he sounds interesting. I'll get one of his books, give it a read and let you know what I think.

message 3: by Deyth (new)

Deyth Banger (deyth_banger) | 59 comments There are movies already which have adapted two of his books.

These books I already have check out...

Btw for what are you talking, Nick?

50 and 70!?

message 4: by Nick (new)

Nick Iuppa | 3947 comments Deyth wrote: "There are movies already which have adapted two of his books.

These books I already have check out...

Btw for what are you talking, Nick?

50 and 70!?"

It's a popular saying. 70 is the new 50 means that people in their 70s are now as healthy as people used to be in their 50s... only a few decades ago. Or as Matthewcross87 puts it "people are living longer." and I might add, staying healthy longer.

message 5: by Deyth (new)

Deyth Banger (deyth_banger) | 59 comments Oh, I get it... Now!