The TBR Support Group discussion

General > Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ceara (new)

Ceara (cereads) This thread is to introduce yourself to the group!

Hi, my name is Ceara and I'm the current moderator for this group. I'm on YouTube and Twitter as ReadingArsenal. I live in Ottawa, Canada and I have a Library and Information Technician diploma. I'm really excited to get started with this group and I hope some people join soon :)

message 2: by Catharina (new)

Catharina | 3 comments Hi, I'm Cate, I'm 29 and I used to live in Edmonton, AB, but I'm living in Germany at the moment. I'm a lecturer of English literature and reading is one of my biggest hobbies. My TBR pile is HUGE and choosing the next book from the pile is my biggest challenge. If I could I would read everything at once :)

message 3: by Ceara (new)

Ceara (cereads) Catharina wrote: "Hi, I'm Cate, I'm 29 and I used to live in Edmonton, AB, but I'm living in Germany at the moment. I'm a lecturer of English literature and reading is one of my biggest hobbies. My TBR pile is HUGE ..."

I totally would read everything at once too! There's always so many options to read and I always get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of books, haha.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (katepfeil) | 2 comments Hello~! I'm Kate, I'm almost 20 and I'm a college student in English Education (I just switched from Nutrition recently!) I'm from Massachusetts and, though my TBR isn't as big as some, I'm a little overwhelmed by it lol, I hope to make a pretty significant dent in it this summer!!

message 5: by Rita (new)

Rita Khavich (ritakhavich) | 2 comments I'm Rita, I'm 23. I graduated with a Double Major in Journalism and French and a minor in Political Science. I'm currently working as an administrative assistant, booking coordinator, social media person, and second receptionist for a small company called Cultural Interpretation Services for Our Communities (CISOC). I love reading, but I haven't been doing it as much as I'd like. I purposefully don't buy books because I have a small house already filled to overflowing with stuff but I do keep lists of books I want to read and they're in the 100s -_-

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura Noble Hi everyone! Laura here. I'm a library assistant in a public library with a background in both history-Washington enthusiast, if my photo doesn't give it away :) and music. Being around the library all day,every day my TBR list always seems to grow. But I think we're up to the challenge to read through our lists together, or at least lend a listening ear.

message 7: by Laine (new)

Laine Sanderson  (laine_meyer) | 2 comments Hi my name is Laine. I am a sophomore in high school. I live in a small town in Iowa. My book buying has been a little out of control lately and my tbr just keeps growing. Im really looking forward to being in this club with you all.

message 8: by Mridula (new)

Mridula Gupta (mridula_gupta) Hey, I am Mridula. I have just completed my Masters in Biotechnology. I am from India. I am really looking forward to being a part of this group. :)