Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Serieses! > Beach Brides Series Carousel

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginny (new)

Ginny Baird (ginnybaird) | 13 comments Hello, I was wondering if a GR librarian could please assist me. I am part of a 12 author book series called "Beach Brides" that has its own page on Goodreads. However, when I go to one of the individual book's GR's page, the carousel to the right only shows 10 out of the 12 book covers. Can we please get all 12 book covers included in the carousel? Thanks so much to anyone who can help make this adjustment! ~ Ginny Baird

message 2: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 1609 comments Ginny,

Based on what I've seen with other series, only 10 books show in the carousel. All 12 books are in the series and can be seen on the series page.

message 3: by Ginny (new)

Ginny Baird (ginnybaird) | 13 comments Thanks for your response Miriam. Is there a way to get the carousel to rotate so all twelve books get equal exposure? I feel badly about the last two getting cut off. :(

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 43624 comments Mod
Ginny wrote: "Is there a way to get the carousel to rotate so all twelve books get equal exposure?"

There is not.

message 5: by Ginny (new)

Ginny Baird (ginnybaird) | 13 comments rivka wrote: "Ginny wrote: "Is there a way to get the carousel to rotate so all twelve books get equal exposure?"

There is not."

Thank you, Rivka. I appreciate your answering!