New Adult Book Club discussion

Dangerous Hearts (A Stolen Melody Duet, #1)
This topic is about Dangerous Hearts
Archived Read it Review it 2017 > #62/17 ~ Dangerous Hearts (A Stolen Melody #1) by K.K. Allen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Micheala (last edited Jul 24, 2017 10:47AM) (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments #62/17
Title: Dangerous Hearts (A Stolen Melody Duet, 1)
Author: K.K. Allen
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Heat Level: Moderate-Hot
Formats ~ Mobi ~ Direct-to-Kindle PLEASE GIVE YOUR KINDLE ADDRESS----PLEASE ADD NEWADULTBOOKCLUB@GMAIL.COM TO YOUR SAFELIST
Copies ~ 25 (Sent out by NABC)
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

* Please note, Dangerous Hearts does end on a cliffhanger, but the good news is that book 2 in the duet Destined Hearts will be released this summer and is scheduled for an RI/RI with us on 24th July

Summary:

His heart beats for the music. She's his favorite song.

Lyric Cassidy knows a thing or two about bad boy rock stars with raspy vocals. In fact, her heart was just played by one. So when she takes an assignment as road manager for the world famous rock star, Wolf, she's prepared to take him on, full suit of heart-armor intact.

Wolf is the sexy lead singer for the hottest rock band around with a line-up of guaranteed one night stands. Lyric Cassidy isn't one of them. That's fine with him. Women like Lyric come with fairytale expectations, so it should be easy to stay away. Too bad she's hot as sin with a fiery temper and a mouth that drives him wild.

She's also got something to hide. Something he discovers. Something he wants ...

Sharing a tour bus, neither of them are prepared for the miles of road ahead and the fierce attraction they feel toward one another--a dangerous combination.

- - - - -

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You

Please allow up to 3 days to receive your book before messaging us please, :)

Reviewers:
1. Ashleigh - ashleighw2710_67@kindle.com
2. KristaMae - tshoneck_87@kindle.com
3. Tiffany Marie - tiffanyshoneck@kindle.com
4. Karin - zeljaouhari_69@kindle.com

5. Latifa - latifamorrisette_68@kindle.com
6. Sara - saramihor@kindle.com
7. Everything - Preciousjenna_10@kindle.com
8. Louise - louiseg33@kindle.com

9. Heather - sweetsweetbaby74_13@kindle.com
10. Grey - greyditto@kindle.com
11. Michelle - mandiclay@kindle.com

12. Kim - Hollandaise313_70@kindle.com
13. Meghan - mjfrazier28@kindle.com
14. Ana O - anaolivero94_36@kindle.com
15. Lulu - junk_5003@kindle.com
16. Elsa - elsa.carrion_58@kindle.com

17. Charlotte - cdb8128_9@kindle.com
18. Heather - h.l.mitchell76_34@kindle.com
19. Melissa - sissy_wiggles@kindle.com

20. April - calandriamay269_27@kindle.com
21. S., Shade - jashade11@kindle.com

message 2: by Jennie (new)

Jennie G | 25 comments I would love the opportunity to read this! epub please
jenniegandy@gmail.com

message 3: by Ashleigh (new)

Ashleigh | 99 comments Yes please! I love this author!

ashleighw2710_67@kindle.com

KristaReadsRomance (bookmarksandgrace) | 34 comments I'd be honored to read & review this book! I've loved every book by K. K. Allen that I've read!!
My kindle address is:
tshoneck_87@kindle.com

Thank you!

Tiffany Marie (bookmarksandfaith) | 24 comments I would like to read it and review it this book sounds so good.
My kindle address is tiffanyshoneck@kindle.com

Karin | 202 comments Yes please!! zeljaouhari_69@kindle.com

message 7: by Latifa (new) - added it

Latifa Morrisette | 84 comments Would love to read this.
latifamorrisette_68@kindle.com

Sara Ann (fern-rohim) | 38 comments Hi! I'd love to read and review this book in the kindle version.
saramihor@kindle.com

S.Shade | 170 comments I would love a chance to read and review!
My email is sem082391@gmail.com. Mobi please!

Everything Marie (everythingmarie) | 43 comments Yes please; mobi format to marie@everythingmarie.com: kindle email is Preciousjenna_10@kindle.com.

Louise | 109 comments Would love to read and review :) My kindle email is louiseg33@kindle.com

Thanks x

Heather | 90 comments I need this. Up In the Treehouse is one of my favorite books this year!
sweetsweetbaby74_13@kindle.com

message 13: by Grey (new) - rated it 3 stars

Grey | 40 comments I'd like to read this one, please and thank you.
greyditto@kindle.com

Michelle Claypot_Reads Would love to read this one
mandiclay@kindle.com

Heather | 52 comments I'd love to read this one. I'd prefer mobi format. My email is hheather193@yahoo.com

message 16: by KimmE (new)

KimmE  (kim313) | 10 comments I'd love to review this book! Hollandaise313_70@kindle.com

Meghan | 82 comments Would love to read & review. Thanks!
mjfrazier28@kindle.com

message 18: by Ana O. (new)

Ana O. Feliz (anaolivero) | 18 comments Please...
anaolivero94_36@kindle.com

message 19: by Lula (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lula Pantoofle (lulapantoofle) | 48 comments Yes please! I love a rock star romance! junk_5003@kindle.com

message 20: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Mccann | 17 comments would love to read Pitbulljr@sky.com

message 21: by Elsa (last edited May 23, 2017 04:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) | 71 comments elsa.carrion_58@kindle.com
Thanks

message 22: by Nora (new)

Nora (noraboo) | 6 comments nnogunleye@gmail.com
Thank you! :)

Charlotte Stanley | 4 comments cdb8128_9@kindle.com

mobi please

message 24: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Jennie, S Shade, Heather, Uzma, Samantha and Nora--->>> I need your kindle addresses please

Heather | 52 comments Micheala wrote: "Jennie, S Shade, Heather, Uzma, Samantha and Nora--->>> I need your kindle addresses please"

Mine is h.l.mitchell76_34@kindle.com

Derna | 5269 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 14th June (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 27: by Melissa (last edited May 24, 2017 05:10PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa Jones (melissajones) | 50 comments Heather wrote: "Micheala wrote: "Jennie, S Shade, Heather, Uzma, Samantha and Nora--->>> I need your kindle addresses please"

Mine is h.l.mitchell76_34@kindle.com

message 28: by K.K. (last edited May 24, 2017 01:05PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

K.K. Allen (kkallen) | 39 comments Thanks everyone!!! I'm so excited for you to read part one of Wolf and Lyric's story ❤️

message 29: by Derna (last edited May 24, 2017 01:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

You need to add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list to receive this book.

message 30: by Melissa (last edited May 24, 2017 06:07PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa Jones (melissajones) | 50 comments Is this closed? If not, my kindle email is sissy_wiggles@kindle.com

message 31: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Derna wrote: "You need to add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list to receive this book."
I forgot to add that in. I edited it to say so

Melissa wrote: "Is this closed? If not, my kindle email is sissy_wiggles@kindle.com"

It's not closed but I couldn't add you until you gave your kindle address

Melissa Jones (melissajones) | 50 comments Micheala wrote: "Derna wrote: "You need to add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list to receive this book."

Melissa wrote: "Is this closed? If not, my kin..."

Already added. Thanks!

Melissa wrote: "Micheala wrote: "Derna wrote: "You need to add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approved list to receive this book."

Melissa wrote: "Is this close..."

Sent

Melissa Jones (melissajones) | 50 comments I opened my kindle to find Under The Bleachers by K.K. Allen instead of Dangerous Hearts??

Melissa wrote: "I opened my kindle to find Under The Bleachers by K.K. Allen instead of Dangerous Hearts??"

Oh sorry about that, Sending now! FYI Under The Bleachers is very good.

Melissa Jones (melissajones) | 50 comments Derna wrote: "Melissa wrote: "I opened my kindle to find Under The Bleachers by K.K. Allen instead of Dangerous Hearts??"

Oh sorry about that, Sending now! FYI Under The Bleachers is very good."

Got it! I look forward to reading and reviewing both!!

message 37: by Debby (new)

Debby M | 37 comments I would love to read this book if it's still available. debramadu@gmail.com
ePub please

message 38: by April (new) - added it

April (aprillivings) | 11 comments If this is still available, I'd love to read this book. calandriamay269_27@kindle.com thank you. Thank you.

message 39: by Uzma (last edited May 26, 2017 03:17AM) (new)

Uzma | 162 comments Micheala wrote: "Jennie, S Shade, Heather, Uzma, Samantha and Nora--->>> I need your kindle addresses please"

Oh, that'd be difficult for me to read it on kindle. Kindly remove my name from the list.
Thank you 🙂

S.Shade | 170 comments Micheala wrote: "Jennie, S Shade, Heather, Uzma, Samantha and Nora--->>> I need your kindle addresses please"

jashade11@kindle.com

S.Shade wrote: "Micheala wrote: "Jennie, S Shade, Heather, Uzma, Samantha and Nora--->>> I need your kindle addresses please"

jashade11@kindle.com"

Sent

KristaReadsRomance (bookmarksandgrace) | 34 comments Thank you so much for the chance to read & review Dangerous Hearts! I absolutely LOVED it!!! Excited for the second part!

My review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 43: by K.K. (new) - rated it 5 stars

K.K. Allen (kkallen) | 39 comments Thank you!!! <3

KristaMae wrote: "Thank you so much for the chance to read & review Dangerous Hearts! I absolutely LOVED it!!! Excited for the second part!

My review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

message 44: by Lula (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lula Pantoofle (lulapantoofle) | 48 comments Really enjoyed the book. I do love a rockstar romance! Here is my review

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 46: by Elsa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) | 71 comments Derna, I haven't received it. I just realized that I needed to put the email you gave at the top into my amazon account. Would you mind re-sending it.

Thanks

message 47: by Jena (new)

Jena (littlebirdbookish) | 2 comments I'd love to read It!

jzaletel_51@kindle.com

I'm not sure where to find the safelist, though.

S.Shade | 170 comments Would you be able to please send again, I did not receive this book yet! Kindle address jashade11@kindle.com, thank you!

Elsa wrote: "Derna, I haven't received it. I just realized that I needed to put the email you gave at the top into my amazon account. Would you mind re-sending it.

Thanks"

Resent

S.Shade wrote: "Would you be able to please send again, I did not receive this book yet! Kindle address jashade11@kindle.com, thank you!"

Resent

« previous 1