YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Kiss of Fire (Imdalind, #1)
This topic is about Kiss of Fire
GROUP BUDDY READ > Kiss of Fire (Imdalind #1) by Rebecca Ethington - GBR - Starting June 15th 2017

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84129 comments Mod

Joclyn Despain has been marred by a brand on her skin. She doesn't know why the mark appeared on her neck, but she doesn't want anyone to see it, including her best friend Ryland, who knows everything else about her. The scar is the reason she hides herself behind baggy clothes, and won't let the idea of kissing Ryland enter her mind, no matter how much she wants to.
The scar is the reason she is being hunted.

If only she knew that she was.

If only she had known that the cursed stone her estranged father sent for her 16th birthday would trigger a change in her. Now, she is being stalked by a tall blonde man, and is miraculously throwing her high school bully ten feet in the air.

Joclyn attempts to find some answers and the courage to follow her heart. When Ryland finds her scar; only he knows what it means, and who will kill her because of it.

Kiss of Fire (Imdalind #1) by Rebecca Ethington will be our freebie GBR for June 2017.

Please read at your own pace, and hide any spoilers ☺ You are welcome to join at any time during the month ☺

Happy Reading Everybody!

Link to FREE BOOK = https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Pre-Reading Questions -

Anybody got any thoughts on this one before we start?

Has anyone read anything similar to this before?

Anybody read anything else by this author previously?

message 4: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) Oo, this seems good. I've read books about Angels before, but this seems different. I'm in.

message 6: by Rebecca Burke (new)

Rebecca Burke | 6 comments I'll read this one.

chapter 8 (view spoiler)

Chapter 11 (view spoiler)

Chapter 14 (view spoiler)

Yesha- Books Teacup and Reviews (booksteacupnreviews) | 433 comments 10% (view spoiler)

Yesha- Books Teacup and Reviews (booksteacupnreviews) | 433 comments 25% (view spoiler)

Yesha- Books Teacup and Reviews (booksteacupnreviews) | 433 comments 50% (view spoiler)

Yesha- Books Teacup and Reviews (booksteacupnreviews) | 433 comments 89% (view spoiler)

Yesha- Books Teacup and Reviews (booksteacupnreviews) | 433 comments End- (view spoiler) Read first chapter of next book and that made me curios and would like to know what is going to happen.