✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Mac and Nyeema

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Here we go

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments awesome. I'm studying to become a chef so I won't be on much.

message 3: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments No worries, just try to reply once a day at least if you can, but I'll understand if you can't. That's pretty cool though, studying to become a chef.

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments I think so to. Wanna brainstorm now?

message 5: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Yeah, sure! Any ideas?

message 6: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Maybe, teenage drama. (btw it's okay to say no.)

message 7: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Alrighty, that sounds fun, do you want there to be a fantasy aspect? Or just a regular real world stuff.

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Fantasy for sure. We should have this plot.

(She is popular and he's a social outcast.) Or vise versa. (They slowly discover their powers and find out they have to save the world. The problem is they are both distrustful and have to find a bond for it to work.)

message 9: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Hey, that sounds pretty good! I like it a lot!

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Awesome. As for the title?

message 11: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Title? Ummmm idk, how about "When nights shine" or "The power files"

message 12: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments I like the first one.

message 13: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Ok, sweet, we'll do that then. Want to make your character?

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Yeah sure.

message 15: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Cool, I'll follow your lead.

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments (Okay before I do I just got an idea.) We could do it about greek myths. Like hades and Zeus. Things like that.

message 17: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments So like a Percy Jackson RP? I'd be up for it.

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Yeah like that. You go ahead and make your character first.

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Or I'll do it. Whatever floats your boat. LOL

message 20: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Name: Damasen Woods
Appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, built like a runner, lean and toned, rugged facial features with a scar along his jaw line.
Godly parent: nyx (goddess of night)
Personality: amiable and friendly, but mostly a loner as many find him somewhat unsettling. He prefers night to day and is concidered strange by most who know him. He is a skilled scout and is quite nimble, preferring to fight with a pair of short swords gifted to him by his mother.

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Name: Aria Johnson
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, facial features: Pretty with soft skin.
Godly parent: Hades (god of fire)
Personality: Serious, loyal, loving, only wants love (even though her father disapproves)

(maybe the characters will like each other or date, it creates more of a story line don't you think? )

message 22: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Yeah, should they start off dating or start somewhat opposites and then come together?

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments I like it. Maybe the first one. That way there is a bit of drama.

message 24: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments You want to start now?

message 25: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Yeah, sure, would you like to post first?

message 26: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Sure.

message 27: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments I am Aria. Sometimes my friends call me A. Witch is weird considering the Pretty Little Liars theme. I'm not a social outcast but I'm not the most popular either. The most popular is a boy, Damasen Woods. He also happens to be dating me. I still have no idea why.

message 28: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments I'm Damasen, everyone says I'm popular, and everyone knows me, but I don't see why. I guess it's because I'm one of the first people they meet, and maybe it's because of the rumors about me, but either way, people seem drawn to me but scared of me at the same time. Just like the night. I guess that would make sense as I seem to love the night. I don't quite know why, but I just feel most comfortable in the night and under the stars. Some call me strange and a loner, and to some extent that's true, but everyone seems to know me. I've got a girl, and I've never met anyone like her, and I've met a lot of people. She's different from everyone else in a way, and that's a good thing.

message 29: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Aria! Aria! I could hear my friends calling me, but I couldn't listen. Damasen just walked into the lunchroom. He ordered lunch and started coming my way. Hey Aria. He said. That's when I did the dumbest thing ever. I looked behind me to see if he was talking to someone else. He breaking up with me for sure now.

message 30: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments When aria looked behind her, Damasen gave a laugh. "Haha, no, I'm talking to you beautiful." He said to Aria. She blushed and that just made him smile even more. She was a pretty girl with beautiful, soft features. A few guys walked by and said hi, and Damasen gave a nod in return. A few tables down, some girls were giggling and pointing at aria. Damasen frowned and narrowed his eyes at them. He couldn't explain it, but whenever he did this, people in the room swore it got darker, but he never noticed a difference. The girls shrunk back and stopped laughing.

message 31: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Oh, hi. Aria said. What are you doing here? Duh, he eating lunch. She thought to herself. Yep, the relationship was ending in 3, 2, 1,

message 32: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Aria seemed pretty nervous, but Damasen just laughed. "I came in hopes of finding food." He replied with a smile. She was cute and quirky and that was one of the things he liked about her most. "Haha, hey, ease up baby, why so nervous?" He asked.

message 33: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments What? Nervous. Aria said. I'm not, well I guess I am. Your the most popular person ever yet your talking to me. That's why. Everytime he smiled she could feel herself blushing. Stupid, stupid! She thought. What if you like him more than he likes you. This was bad.

message 34: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Aria's heart started beating rapidly. She was so drawn to Damasen. They had been dating for a week now. To her surprise, it seemed like he had no intention of breaking up with her. Maybe I shouldn't be so nervous. Aria thought as he came closer. He kissed her on the cheek. Then he sat next to where she was sitting. Stunned Aria could feel her blushing taking on a whole new level. As much as she tried to resist, she couldn't. She smiled and smiled until her cheeks started hurting.

message 35: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Damasen put his arm around her and then told her he was gonna quick grab some food. When he got back, some of Aria's friends were sitting at the table. They all looked up as he approached and he gave a polite nod. "Hi guys, how goes it? It's been a while since I've seen some of you." He said, taking a seat next to Aria with his food.

message 36: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Wow. Aria thought. It really is true. Not a dream either. I'm dating Damasen Woods. He's not a jerk towards my friends, he's perfect in every way. As the conversation started, Aria felt nervous. As it went on, Aria felt better than usual. She was happy. With a huge smile on her face and a warmth in her heart, she joined in.

message 37: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments They were all talking about the new Beaty and the beast movie that had come out and Damasen happily joined in. People listened when he spoke and stopped their own conversations to hear him. Hey, being popular had some perks. The bell rand and it was time for them to get off t class. He and Aria were headed to Greek literature and history.

message 38: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments As Aria and Damasen walk to class together, he put his arm around her. Aria smiled. Looking up at Damasen she realized she was a little shorter than him. Embarrassing. Aria thought. Maybe not. So do you wanna do something after school? Damasen asked her. Aria stopped smiling. She became confused. Like a date? She asked. Sure. Damasen said. Why? Aria asked. Isn't that what couples do? Damasen asked Aria. Oh right. Aria thought. We are dating. I guess so. She said to Damasen. I think I'd like dinner and a movie. Of course Damasen replied. Aria smiled. A date with Damasen. Her life was turning tables fast. Her and Damasen had only gone on one date so far. She hoped he would take her to prom next month. As far as she was concerned she was falling in love with Damasen. Did he feel the same way?

message 39: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments (Are you on Mac?)

message 40: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Damasen smiled when she agreed to go out with him. It made him feel warm and fuzzy inside like he'd never felt before. Huh, that's interesting he thought. Dinner and a movie it would be, and he was happy with that. As they walked into the class, some conversations died down and some people shot some greetings his way. He just nodded and took his seat. Unfortunately aria was seated across the classroom and they weren't able to work together, but Damasen knew he'd get to talk to her again after class. The teacher told them to turn to chapter six in their textbooks as they would be reading about the gods. He looked through them, but one caught his eye. The goddess of night, Nyx seemed strangely familiar to him. But no, that was impossible, she didn't exist. But he felt a pull to the goddess, almost like he had known her. Weird.

message 41: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments When Aria and Damasen got to class they sat down in their seats. They were not next to each other but, everything felt fine. When their teacher told them they were learning about the Greek gods, one of them interested Aria. Hades. Aria had alway like fire and she was fond of Hades.

message 42: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments This lesson would've been much greater with Damasen working with her. Aria thought to herself. Too bad I guess.

message 43: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments As the lecture went on, damascene kept looking back at Nyx and the more he read about her, the more sure he was that he was supposed to know her. As the lecture ended, and the class came to a close, damasen put away his books and got up to leave. Me rejoined with Aria in the hallway and said, "I actually enjoyed that lesson. It was somewhat interesting."

message 44: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments I agree. Aria told him. One god really caught my eye though. Hades. He's really cool. Aria said smiling. I feel attached to him, my project is definitely on Hades.

message 45: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments Damascene smiled at the fact she was interested in it. "That's cool, but the goddess NYC really caught my eye. That's who my project is going to be on. Oh, don't forget, after next hour I'm taking you to dinner and a movie." He reminded her.

message 46: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments I couldn't forget. Aria said. I'm not surprised you like NYX best though. After all, you love the night. Let's go to math then get going.

message 47: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments And so off they went to math. The lesson kept dragging on and it got super boring and so he passed the time by fiddling with his pencil and looking a few seats over at Aria. When finally the bell rang, damascene jumped out of his seat and headed towards the door. In the hallway he took arias hand and led her to his car so they could leave.

message 48: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Aria liked math so it flew by for her. When Damasen took her hand, she let him. Honestly Aria couldn't wait for her date with Damasen. When they got to his car Damasen opened the door for her. Thanks. Aria said. Let's go.

message 49: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) | 1632 comments He drove her towards downtown until he fount the restaurant he was looking for. It was place called snuffles that had a 50's diner kind of feel. It served awesome burgers fries and shakes. It was a favorite of his and when they pulled up he said, "I love this place, I think you might like it too, cmon!"

message 50: by Amber (new)

Amber | 105 comments Aria followed Damasen inside. It was a really cool building. Ooh fancy. Aria said. A waitress came up to Aria and Damasen. She told them where to take a seat. After they sat down, the waitress brought them water. Then they ordered. While waiting for her food Aria felt nervous. She drunk her water until there was none left and her straw started making sounds. Damasen was so cool about everything but not Aria. What if I mess this up? Aria thought to herself. Oh no.

« previous 1