Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Global Best reviewer at your service (fast affordable beta-reading)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Hey everyone, I am finally back after almost 1 year, I have been working on my blog and I almost updated everything, be sure to check the new service and testimonial pages.

https://thebookprescription.wordpress...

I had a previous thread here but I will be using this one now.

message 2: by Jon (new)

Jon | 6 comments Just got a good beta read from Hamad. Very thorough, very honest, and very affordable. Thanks Hamad!

-Jonathan

message 3: by Cleo (new)

Cleo | 17 comments To begin with, Hamad insisted on my paying him AFTER his service, and only if I was satisfied. Well, I was:

+ If you happen to catch him at the computer, he will reply instantly.
+ His review is clearly and professionally structured.
+ You can tell he tries to identify with the characters and gets immersed in your story.
+ He provides honest but tactful feedback.
+ He answers follow-up questions just as thoroughly.
+ Very affordable rate.
+ Extremely friendly and personable exchange.

Thank you!!

message 4: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments I am glad I could be of help, you're welcome Jonathan and Iris and thanks for posting here!

message 5: by Cody (new)

Cody Leet (codyleet) | 2 comments Hamad was the first beta reader I utilized and remains one of the best. I will use him on all of my future books. He had a fast (2 day) turnaround and provided a detailed write-up of comments about the book and suggested alterations, points of confusion, and sentence adjustments. I'm sure you will have a similar experience using him. Happy writing. Cody Leet, Author of Spheria.

message 6: by Mitsuki (last edited Jun 23, 2017 08:34AM) (new)

Mitsuki Yoruichi (Myori) | 7 comments Last year as I was preparing to launch my book, Hamad found me on here, and come to find out. MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN. Talk about a perfect fit and I also have made a friend too. He was very insightful when reading my novel. He is also, very passionate about how he feels about each character LOL ( I still can't get over how he hates my character BAN) of all people. LMAO ROTF. I can't wait to see what you have to say about book 2 when I finish writing it. But, loves Colette. LOVe it

He is a speed reader and he is very thorough in what he thinks and feels about the book. Also, he is very encouraging. He is a positive person and someone you will want to have in your corner, especially if you are a new indie author. I'm so glad we're still friends and I can't wait to for him to read book 2 King of Masks when I am finished.

Also, he doesn't know this yet but, he's going to read the other series I'm working on also. So, yeah Hamad you're stuck with me for life. LOL. ^_^
You will not be sorry if you hire Hamad as a beta reader. And he is reasonable too

message 7: by Elby (last edited Jun 24, 2017 11:36AM) (new)

Elby Cloud (elbycloud) | 6 comments Hamad was the beta reader on my first novella. He provided honest, concrete, actionable feedback in specific areas. He's also the perfect objective solution to my current dilemma (My husband refuses to be my beta reader anymore because I brow beat him to read when he's not in the mood and we fight when he doesn't like everything I write. Can you tell I'm a difficult client?).

He didn't sugarcoat his overall impression, which I really appreciated, as I need objectivity in spite of myself. I believed he liked the work, but there was room for improvement. This is the guy you want to tell you bad news if you have to hear it.

He's obviously read a lot and is a good critical reader.
As far as transactions - agreed with all of the above, he's really easy to work with and the overall experience left me very happy.

message 8: by Lia (new)

Lia Peele (liapeele) | 22 comments Are there any genres you won't beta or proof read?

message 9: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Lia wrote: "Are there any genres you won't beta or proof read?"
I read almost all genres as I like diversity, the only genre that I am hesitant to read is history. (I can read it ONLY if the synopsis catches my attention!)

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments Hamad, how should I contact you about the possibility of reading my manuscript?

message 11: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Katie, I will send you a message.

message 12: by Julie (new)

Julie Gray (juliegray) | 3 comments Just messaged you through your website, Hamad :)

message 13: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Julie wrote: "Just messaged you through your website, Hamad :)"
And I sent an email back :D

message 14: by Jenni (new)

Jenni Lynn | 63 comments I just had Hamad beta read for me. He's fast and reliable, he even gave me some insight on the medical side of my story. I would definitely use him again.

message 15: by Sebastian (new)

Sebastian Black (sebastianblack) | 20 comments Hello, Hammad. Would you be interested in beta reading my fantasy novel? My email is josh.dunne@mail.com, if you wanted to talk more about it. Thanks!

message 16: by Natalay (last edited Jul 17, 2017 09:00PM) (new)

Natalay Maria | 4 comments Hamad made very apropos comments about my short story. He pointed out things I would have never thought of myself. His commentary was clear and to the point. He was able to point out larger issues as well as small details that needed work. Overall, great reader!

message 17: by Clyde (new)

Clyde McCall | 1 comments Hammad did a great job. He read my novel and provided a detailed summary listing what he liked, where he was confused, and an overall impression. He also brought up points I would not have noticed on my own. He was fair and knowledgeable, and also supportive. I'm glad I found him here, and definitely hope he will be available in the future for my next works.

message 18: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Brennan | 2 comments I would definitely recommend Hamad as paid beta reader!

His service went above and beyond what I expected. He was professional and managed to work to a tight deadline without letting it compromise the standard of his feedback.

He managed to give excellent constructive criticism without being bolshie or pushie while remaining to the point and honest. He raised a few valid points my free beta readers missed and my work is all the better for it. Due to Hamad’s feedback I am confident that I can take my novel to the next level.

An added bonus was Hamad’s eagerness to engage with me prior to reading, followed by welcome updates before submitting his final report. He was a pleasure to work with.

I particularly liked his final star rating included in the report. It was a nice touch and made it even easier to see where I had gone wrong.

I will definitely be using Hamad's service again.

Thank you Hamad!

message 19: by Chester (new)

Chester Betty | 2 comments Hamad was very fast and helpful. He read my book in a day and a came back with comments and suggestions very quickly. He was both honest and constructive in his criticisms. I would highly recommend Hamad's services to anyone. Thanks!

message 20: by J.R. (new)

J.R. Alcyone | 223 comments If you have any medical content in your story, do yourself a favor and hire Hamad. He's a medical student and can comment on your medical scenes and make sure they are accurate and plausible. This makes him especially valuable as a beta reader.

But even if you don't have any medical content in your story, you should still hire Hamad! He is friendly, thorough, and prompt. He will give you good feedback and tell you what works and what doesn't. I highly recommend him and would definitely use him to beta read again.

message 21: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Abigail (melissaabigail) | 2 comments Hamad was great! He was very polite but honest and thorough, especially in answering any questions I had. He gave constructive feedback in a concise but thoughtful way. He was very specific on what works, what doesn't with regards to my plot, writing style and dialogue down to specific quotes. Best of all, he was able to help me verify that my depiction of health-related/medical issues rang true. I recommend Hamad highly.

message 22: by J. (new)

J. Martin (JGMartin) | 7 comments Hamad just did four books in my series. Great feedback and done very quickly. He was great at communicating where he was in the process and helped me tweak some holes in my books. I would recommend using him.

message 23: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Hey everyone
Finally there are some available spots for October
I have updated my blog with more testimonials and updates:

Hope to hear from you soon
Have a nice day everyone ^-^

message 24: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Hey,
new slots are available for December
More info regarding payment and testimonials here:
have a nice day :)

message 25: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Hey everyone,

I am back and my services are better than before
The whole blog has been updates, I have worked with more than 30 authors and some of them have published books now.

You can visit my blog to see services :

and testimonials:

You can check my posts too to see what kind of books I read and if my style suits you.

Have a nice day everyone :D

message 26: by Eric (new)

Eric Balson | 36 comments Hamad did a review for my short story. His feedback was fast and very insightful.

message 27: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Morris | 67 comments Hamad is a good Beta Reader. He is fast and thorough.

message 28: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 80 comments Service was quick, friendly and honest. Thank you for your time and effort.

message 29: by Cleo (new)

Cleo | 17 comments Prepare to be humbled when you work with Hamad – which is a good thing! He won’t heap you with praise unless it’s due and therefore help you shape your book into the best it can be.

As a medical student, he was able to provide immensely helpful information, and he even researched some aspects in order to double-check.

Hamad always sent status updates and completed his reading on time. He won’t just take your money and run, he also provided excellent after-sales service, so to soay, and answered all my follow-up questions very fast. Thank you!

message 30: by Jenni (new)

Jenni Lynn | 63 comments This is my second time working with Hamad and it was much like the first. Excellent! He sees things in a way I don't, which is so incredibly helpful. I will continue to use him for future projects and recommend to anyone who needs honest, helpful and quick feedback! Thanks Hamad!

message 31: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Thanks Jenni!

I have free slots for August and September so take the chance while it is still there.

Feel free to check my blog and testimonial here:

Have a nice day everyone :D

message 32: by Hamad (new)

You can check my profile to see my global best reviewer status occasionally. I am saying this because I know what works and what doesn't.
You can check my blog to see what genres I read, how I review books and testimonials too:

message 33: by Karen (last edited Oct 02, 2018 11:38PM) (new)

Karen (kjanowsky) | 22 comments Hamad is by far one of the most helpful and encouraging readers I've worked with on my manuscript (I've dealt with several). He was very conscientious about communication, keeping me updated as he progressed through my book. When he finished and returned the manuscript, he took the time to answer and discuss all of my questions and concerns. His feedback is constructive, respectful, and supportive. As if all of that wasn't enough, he also is quick to return the work and to respond to questions along the way, all while working through his medical degree! I am happy to recommend him to anyone seeking manuscript feedback and absolutely plan to seek his help with my next project.

message 34: by Hamad (new)

Since I am done with medicine school now, I have more free time and new open slots to help you with your MS!

Check my blog for more info and to see my style and what books I read. I am a doctor now so I can help with any medical questions you have too.

Here's a link to my blog:

message 35: by Steven (new)

Steven | 1 comments Hamad read my manuscript in a timely fashion and offered useful comments, but not an in-depth review. The manuscript was over 400 pages so for the price, it was helpful input. I would recommend Hamad and use him in the future.

message 36: by L.J. (new)

L.J. Krease | 2 comments Hamad was extremely quick and efficient at corresponding, and completed the reading in good time, offering some good comments and grammar checks. Many thanks Hamad

message 37: by R.M. (new)

R.M. Tafari | 62 comments Hamad has been so informative in the discussions we’ve had concerning my work. You can tell that he’s just a genuine and great person in real life. He’s been quick to give me his input and feedback while at the same time extremely patient when I take longer than expected to get back to him. Look forward to working with you again soon my friend.

R. M. Tafari - Author of Luciferian Sky and ZR

message 38: by Sophie (new)

Sophie Jupillat Posey | 15 comments Hamad worked on one of my short stories and he was a delight to work with. He had a fast turn around time with on point feedback that was honest, helpful and thought provoking. His background as a medical student helped with some aspects of the story. He sent the manuscript back with paragraphs he thought I could delete. And he started a discussion on some philosophical parts of my story. He is kind, and he is super affordable and refuses to get paid unless he's sure you're satisfied. I will be working with him again in the future for sure.

message 39: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Hey all,

I have a few spots open for July and later in August! You can check my blog for testimonials, books I read and my reviewing style here:

message 40: by Haris (new)

Haris Naveed | 4 comments I found Hamad to be very friendly and conscientious. He was very patient and answered all my questions and follow up queries comprehensively and concretely.

message 41: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments I am almost finishing a project and have a few open slots now for anyone interested! you can see more form here:

message 42: by Aseel (new)

Aseel (aseelayman) | 1 comments I am glad I found Hamad here and very satisfied with his service.

He was the beta reader of my 82.000 YA Novel. He kept updating me each 2 days, delivered the review before the deadline and pointed some critical points I never noticed before. He answered all my questions and provided solutions for some parts I struggled with, even the follow- up ones.
He is very supportive, humble and very friendly.

I strongly recommend Hamad, and definitely I will use his services in the future.

Thank you!

message 43: by Elaine (new)

Elaine Marsh (ekmarsh) | 22 comments Hamad was very prompt, very thorough and delivered just what I needed! I will definitely use his services again!

message 44: by Suddenly (new)

Suddenly Life (suddenlylife) | 5 comments With a challenging manuscript that tests the boundaries of sociopathy, Hamad had been prompt (review delivered in under a week), thorough and really understood the characters - appreciating their differences and quirks. He helped me understand crucial points in the plot that required further attention, which was extremely important to me. Will definitely need his help with future manuscripts. :)

message 45: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Thanks Elaine and Eliran!

Authors, I now have free spots for early October if you are interested, you can find everything on my blog and here is a link to my testimonial page:

message 46: by Hamad (new)

I currently finished all my projects and can start working immediately on yours, I have slots open for the rest of the year!

Check out my blog here:

Best regards,
Hamad

message 47: by CK (new)

CK Drader | 18 comments Hi Hamad

Are you interested in a fantasy MS?

C Drader

message 48: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments CK wrote: "Hi Hamad

Are you interested in a fantasy MS?

C Drader"

Hey,

I am, you can DM me here or send me an email at: mo2hammad96@gmail.com

message 49: by CK (new)

CK Drader | 18 comments Great! I’ll email it to you later. Do you charge a fee?

message 50: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments CK wrote: "Great! I’ll email it to you later. Do you charge a fee?"

Yeah! This is the paid beta reading group. You can check the blog for all the details!

« previous 1