American Westerns discussion

The Peacemaker
This topic is about The Peacemaker
Writer's/Blogger Corner > GIVEAWAY! THE PEACEMAKER by ANDREW McBRIDE

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew McBride | 68 comments GIVEAWAY! I’m giving away a FREE ebook/digital of my acclaimed novel THE PEACEMAKER. Just visit my latest blog ‘ANDREW McBRIDE INTERVIEWED BY JO WALPOLE,’ (where I discuss myself, my writing and my links to ROBIN HOOD and JAMES BOND!) comment and you could win a FREE copy! http://andrewmcbrideauthor.blogspot.c...

message 2: by Lowell (new) - added it

Lowell Ross | 30 comments enjoyed reading your blog,looking forward to read peacemaker. also great reviews.read many ralph cottons books. if you enjoy reading arthurian legend ck. out "the skystone" series by jack whyte

message 3: by Andrew (new)

Andrew McBride | 68 comments Lowell wrote: "enjoyed reading your blog,looking forward to read peacemaker. also great reviews.read many ralph cottons books. if you enjoy reading arthurian legend ck. out "the skystone" series by jack whyte"

Thanks Lowell. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog. Why not leave a comment there and put yourself in with a chance of winning a free e.book? Ralph Cotton has come out strongly for THE PEACEMAKER and I'm very grateful to him. As for Jack Whyte, I read an interview with him where he said SWORD AT SUNSET by Rosemary Sutcliff was his favourite Arthurian novel.