message 1: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments boop

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments <3

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments I can take the phone holder ^-^
and I think just the basics could work

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments we could do that if that was what you wanted

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments i mean like i'm good with whatever lol
but we can do persona + history points

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments rad
so i might use this cutie pie

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments lol
imma use him then

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments hooomygawd

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments also:
i guess i'll just die now

seems like a nice plan of action after these gifs

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments no you didn't lmao

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO DEAN'S 21
PLEASE

i have so many of them
so many
i'm totally gonna use them
maybe even in the fallholt group if I can lol

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments you're welcome <3

message 13: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments
name : kim iseul

(view spoiler)
    & lee jong suk
    & five foot nine
persona : Iseul is not particularly fond of most human interaction, though he does tend to draw people to him when he's speak. He's the type of person that usually has something to say, even if he doesn't want to share it. And if he does share it he can somehow make it the most riveting thing anyone has ever heard. He's a wordsmith, poetic in his own way. Iseul, however, keeps quiet unless it is absolutely necessary for him to speak. Seeing out and about is rare considering how much of a homebody he is. He's also a cat person, and that tends to explain enough about him to others. That, and the copious amounts of pictures he has of his kitten ( appropriately named saranghae: "I love you" ).
other bio points :
. born wherever this is set lol
. a junior at the local uni studying anthropology ( go figure )
. he's a twin and has had to deal with being in the shadow of his more refined twin
. both his parents are alive and well, though their relationship is strained due to him acting against their wishes
. he's a lot closer to his grandmother, tho, who almost moved in with him bc she hates her son and his wife and didn't wanna be left alone with them
— she instead visits often bc she can only stay in that house with them for so long
. he prefers to use korean when working things out or speaking with his grandmother; english is used for everyone else

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments she's a qt <3

message 15: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments I can, if you want?

message 16: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments Aight, I gotta fry some fish real fast but I'll have the starter up soon

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments ( this is later than I intended please forgive me rip )
"Ye, halmeoni."

The ragged draw of his words were enough for the older woman on the phone to have prompted him to go to bed. Iseul had planned to do so anyways, tired out by a pointless social expedition to a club party. It was really only for a resume that he even signed up — he didn't even remember what the club was even for. All he knew was that some seniors had shown up at his door and urged him out with them. An hour tops, they'd said. That was all of three hours ago, and the digital clock in the hallway leading in read close to midnight. Why was his grandmother still awake, anyways? Was it her insomnia? Or was she feeling jet-lag again after her return from visiting some family on the other side of the country?

This, however, was the least of his concerns. The phone in his back pocket vibrated again, startling him in the darkness. The hell as that light switch? His fingers slid over the wall for it, blind groping in the darkness. His head throbbed from vestiges of a headache caused by being forced to stand by speakers for well over an hour. He probably had some kind of brain damage after that. A sigh filled the silence that had greeted him as he finally found the light switch.

Iseul would consider the evening officially a disaster. He'd ended up someone else's phone — the one burning a hole in his back pocket — and he didn't quite have the patience just yet to see who it belonged to. People should honestly be more careful with their possessions, especially at a party of any kind. And his only consolation in all of this was the striped tabby kitten that was hiding somewhere in his apartment. There couldn't be a lot of places to hide, but like most cats, she seemed to find it most peaceful in high places.

So, his search began. "Saranghae," he repeated, voice melodic and smooth. The kind of voice one used with their beloved pet rather than an actual person. He frowned, though, as he approached his bedroom door. He was a hundred percent certain he could feel a draft. Which meant a window was open. Which meant Sarang could have gotten out. Fingers grasping the knob, the kitten's name was right there on his tongue as he entered the room.

Only, it wasn't a cat perched by the window, but a girl.

"Why are you breaking in?"

Okay, stupid question to ask a burglar, but still. He didn't have anything of worth other than his blessed kitten, and most people didn't seem to think that was worth much.

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments ( late and disgusting as per usual )
And here he'd thought he'd said something stupid. is brows rose, an incredulous laugh leaving him. His smile was no different, both amused and not. Scratching the back of his neck, he jerked his chin in the direction of the open window before his gaze settled back on the girl. Dark hair, round face; she might have been at the party. Iseul hadn't been paying much attention to anyone there, really.

"If you're not breaking in, why's my window open? Why didn't you come with me through the front door?"

He probably wouldn't have let her in, anyways. What he wanted was solitude for he and his cat. A bit of peace and quiet, given he'd spent hours in a rowdy setting. And he was already unable to have that because some girl had broken into his home. Marvelous night this was turning into. He sighed, raking a hand through his hair. Now the real matter here was calling the cops. He took his phone out to do just that, until he found a text message.

some girl is coming over. don't call cops

Convenient for her, really. He considered it for another moment before unlocking his phone and typing in those three numbers. He turned the phone over to show the girl his intentions. "I don't know if you've ever heard of the jail time for breaking and entering, but you might be finding out soon. Good luck getting off by telling the cops what you told me." The smile on his face was mirthless and appeared for no more than a few seconds, disappearing as his finger hit "call".

A whole slew of convenient things seemed to be happening in the girl's favor. Like her phone going off and him promptly silencing it. No need to get notifications just yet.

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 434 comments
She came in through the front door? "You picked my lock?" Looks like he needed to add deadbolts. He'd been told the apartment was bordering on the unsavory side of town, but he hadn't thought it was that bad. His jaw clenched at this information, eyes narrowing. This situation was getting worse by the second.

"I don't care if you just came for your phone, you could have just — wild idea here — waited and knocked. Breaking and entering is a felony." He shrugged, and paused only as she seemed to grow more frantic. So it was her phone. His brows rose as she spoke, head cocked to the side. It was entirely possible that she was telling the truth, though he had zero recollection of any interaction with her at the party.

Or maybe he had. Either way, he didn't really care. The girl had broken into his home, and she wasn't even sorry about it. There was no way he was just going to give her phone back to her now. Iseul would never say he was merciless, though. Sure, he wasn't the greatest fan of people, but he wasn't going to make it impossible for her to get her phone back.

"I can't do that," he stated simply, shrugging. He tucked the phone back in his pocket and gestured for her to get up. "We can discuss this outside of my room." And then in a much lighter tone, he called for his kitten as he toed off his shoes and nudged them out of the way of the door.