Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading May 22?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2088 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Redemption by Sloane Kennedy, Broken In Silence by Katze Snow, and Ready For Love by Stella Starling.

message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1275 comments I just started reading an ARC of The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband. After that, it's a lottery. I have ARC's of Blaze, Lost and Found Sisters, Trust and The Highland Commander. Rubbing my hands in glee. I also have a few books that I've bought recently - Mister Romance, Sustained and The Queen and the Cure

GOOD TIMES!!

message 3: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1184 comments This week I have no idea what to read....

message 4: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I just finished Emily March's A Stardance Summer and loved it from the title to the HEA. Today I am reading Andrea Penrose (Cara Elliott's) upcoming historical mystery, Murder on Black Swan Lake.

message 5: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments I just started Wild at Whiskey Creek by Julie Anne Long. Only a chapter or so in but I'm liking it. Also thinking about digging out my copy of Gallant Waif by Anne Gracie thanks to Janga's awesome review over at The Romance Dish! :)

message 6: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1917 comments Mod
I finished Pipe Dreams over the weekend and while I liked it, I think I realized (at this late date) that second chance at love is not my favorite trope. Still love the series, though I was bummed that Becca and Nate's romance happened off screen. :(

message 7: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments Manda wrote: "I finished Pipe Dreams over the weekend and while I liked it, I think I realized (at this late date) that second chance at love is not my favorite trope. Still love the series, thou..."

It seems to me that Nate and Becca's romance would be too big to relegate to off screen status. I have a feeling she may do their story at the end and show everything that has happened off screen from their point of view. Nothing concrete to go by - just a feeling. Deb and I discussed PIPE DREAMs in the May 1st SPOILER THREAD

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments I'll still reading my fantasy novels & awaiting Lorraine Heath's An Affair with a Notorious Heiress AND Julia Quinn's The Girl With The Make-Believe Husband: A Bridgertons Prequel...They come out next Tuesday

message 9: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1184 comments Rachel wrote: "I'll still reading my fantasy novels & awaiting Lorraine Heath's An Affair with a Notorious Heiress AND Julia Quinn's The Girl With The Make-Believe Husband: A Bridgertons Prequel...They come out n..."

what fantasy novels are you reading Rach? x

message 10: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1917 comments Mod
Irisheyes wrote: "Manda wrote: "I finished Pipe Dreams over the weekend and while I liked it, I think I realized (at this late date) that second chance at love is not my favorite trope. Still love th..."

I hope you're right!