I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Book written by a guy

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trm (new)

Trm | 7 comments Hey guys,
Do you know any book that was written by a man and features an alpha male Private Investigator as H? Thanks!

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 4 comments maybe try Scott Hildreth?

message 3: by Willow (new)

Willow Madison | 31 comments or Trent Evans. I've not read all of his stuff (so I don't know about a PI as MMC specifically), but his Alphas are all yummy :)

message 4: by Trm (new)

Trm | 7 comments Emily wrote: "maybe try Scott Hildreth?"

Hmm it's not him Emily...but I will take a look at his books anyway! Thanks!!

message 5: by Trm (new)

Trm | 7 comments Willow wrote: "or Trent Evans. I've not read all of his stuff (so I don't know about a PI as MMC specifically), but his Alphas are all yummy :)"

Willow, it's not him either, but thanks for the tip, I'l check him out ;)

message 6: by Trm (new)

Trm | 7 comments I remember the H is a PI and he gets a job to investigate the h's husband, who she suspects is cheating on her, That's how the main characters meet.

But I really can't recal the title nor the author's names :(

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen | 17 comments Kane Caldwell Dark Edges - soooo good!

message 8: by Trm (new)

Trm | 7 comments Karen wrote: "Kane Caldwell Dark Edges - soooo good!"
THAT'S IT!!! Thank you soooo much Karen! Been trying to find this book for a while now!

message 9: by Annette (new)

Annette Dahl "Old Vicarious Reader" Trm wrote: "Karen wrote: "Kane Caldwell Dark Edges - soooo good!"
THAT'S IT!!! Thank you soooo much Karen! Been trying to find this book for a while now!"

Karen wrote: "Kane Caldwell Dark Edges - soooo good!"

I just saw this post and had to get the book. I hope it will challenge my opinion that male authors can not adequately write romance novels.

message 10: by Kathy (last edited May 29, 2017 09:28AM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 99 comments Okay, ladies. I'm in on this one too. I'm always looking for male authors who know how to write a good romance. I just downloaded the preview. Thanks.

DARK EDGES (The Edge Series Book 1) http://amzn.to/2rxVmj6

There's also a short story that came first. Not sure if it's essential to the novel.

Freeing His Dark Edges: -Dark Edges short story- http://amzn.to/2qv6Vn2