Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > First 5 chapters NA romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather (heathertt) | 37 comments I could really use some help with the first 5 chapters of my NA contemporary romance. If you're interested from there, I could send you the remaining 65k. Here's a blurb to help you decide. Thanks!

The first time I met Heath Braeburn, he terrified me. Wearing his chip on his shoulder with lean confidence and self-serving attitude, he treated me like I was nothing more than an annoying gnat. But the more he sneered at me and brushed me off, the more I was determined to cut through his shields to get to the real guy inside. If only I had known what it would cost me.

The first time I met Leah Dawson, I hated her. With her wholesome smile and generous heart, she was the kind of girl any guy would want by their side for the long run. The kind of girl a guy could fall in love with. But I know better than anyone that love is fleeting and people pick up and leave. Somehow, she tore down my defenses and burrowed her way in. In to my life and in to my heart. And what did I do once I had her? What I do better than anyone. I destroyed her.

This is a story of young love and fragile friendships. A story of facing one’s faults and healing old wounds. This is a story of falling in love with your best friend’s best friend.

message 2: by Medgine (last edited May 21, 2017 09:13PM) (new)

Medgine (genieaswell) | 36 comments Heather wrote: "I could really use some help with the first 5 chapters of my NA contemporary romance. If you're interested from there, I could send you the remaining 65k. Here's a blurb to help you decide. Thanks!..."

I'm interested :)