Audiobooks discussion

Ask Audible > kindle unlimited: 25k books with narration?!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Smallo (new)

Smallo | 46 comments Thought about cancelling KU subscription but noticed their books with narration apparently increased from 4k to 25k. Did I misinterpret or is it really true? If latter I'll hold on cancellation.

message 2: by Cathy (last edited May 31, 2017 06:24PM) (new)

Cathy | 61 comments The Kindle Unlimited interface is horrible. I've tried to search out free KU books with Narration and came up empty, although Kindle claims there are some. They also list 200,000 or so KU books but the selection seems overwhelming romance. I'm cancelling rather than waste more time trying to figure out their system.

message 3: by Faith (new)

Faith | 408 comments Cathy wrote: "The Kindle Unlimited interface is horrible. I've tried to search out free KU books with Narration and came up empty, although Kindle claims there are some. They also list 200,000 or so KU books but..."

I searched and got this list of KU books with audible narration:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=lp_57448...

message 4: by Cathy (last edited Jun 01, 2017 10:40AM) (new)

Cathy | 61 comments Faith wrote: "Cathy wrote: "The Kindle Unlimited interface is horrible. I've tried to search out free KU books with Narration and came up empty, although Kindle claims there are some. They also list 200,000 or s..."
Thank you for taking the time to reply. It appears if I want to get the whisper synch (audible) version I have to buy the Kindle edition. I'll try again and see if I'm missing something.

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith | 408 comments If you have KU you get the kindle book for free don't you?

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1507 comments You get it for free as long as you have the book borrowed via KU

message 7: by Smallo (new)

Smallo | 46 comments Sigh...I was wrong. Number of KU books with narration are still around 3K. The 25K includes KU books that charge extra for narration.

message 8: by Jan (new)

Jan | 423 comments I have a question about Kindle Unlimited and audios. If I have a book "checked out" and the audio comes up for 1.99 and I buy it. Do I get to keep the audio once I return the book?

message 9: by Dan (new)

Dan (ermahderd) | 83 comments Jan wrote: "I have a question about Kindle Unlimited and audios. If I have a book "checked out" and the audio comes up for 1.99 and I buy it. Do I get to keep the audio once I return the book?"
YES! I do this ALL THE TIME. Check out the kindle via KU and then add audio. Return KU book and use Audible to listen!

Enjoy :D