New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > New to New Adult

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara (mrstarax) | 2 comments Hi all. I am new to the new adult genre. I've read some Colleen Hoover and LOVED her writing. I need some ideas of new adult books or read next. I like romance but I am looking to read other sub genres in the new adult range. I would appreciate any ideas you may have. Thank you

message 2: by Louise (new)

Louise | 109 comments Any books by Jay McLean might be good for you. There is romance in them but there is always other stuff going on too.

message 3: by Eva (new)

Eva King | 11 comments Sweet thing by Renee Carlino and Him by Carey Heywood.

These are my two favourites apart from Colleen Hoover.

Kelly (the book hussy) (kjf914) | 79 comments The Wait for You series by J Lynn is really good.

message 5: by BrokenAngelxxx (new)

BrokenAngelxxx (cocoabutterfly23) | 2 comments I just bought the coincidence of callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen. She's one of my favorite NA authors.You can also try the addicted series by becca and krista Ritchie.

I've been wanting to read Colleen Hoover's books but i'm not sure where to start. Any suggestions?

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments start with hopeless and slammed 😊

message 7: by Anne (new)

Anne | 25 comments My favorite New Adults are Making Faces by Amy Harmon and Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan. They are amazing. They are the two I always recommend.

message 8: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn M | 7 comments You should totally read Easy by Tammara Webber, is my favorite NA novel and, trust me, is amazing!! =)