Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Registered as librarian but don't see edit option...

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nick (new)

Nick (ndoerrabbott) | 5 comments I'm trying to add a cover for a 1942 paperback that doesn't currently have one. Modern Battle, by Paul W. Thompson.

Am a registered librarian, applied years ago but have never used it until now. Following the library manual, I have looked for the edit button in the lower right of the book entry, but don't see it.

Is it possible I am in librarian purgatory, since I became a librarian years ago but have not used it, until now?

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6789 comments The edit link is a very pale gray, lower right of the Combine link. Your profile says you are a GR librarian, so you should have that.

message 3: by Nick (new)

Nick (ndoerrabbott) | 5 comments I tried to edit on the IOS Goodreads app, but see the edit button now on the HTML interface. Must be no edit function on the Apple app?

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (bookwormhannah) | 196 comments Correct. The app is a heavily skimmed version.

message 5: by Nick (new)

Nick (ndoerrabbott) | 5 comments TY. It worked (adding the cover photo) to https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Not the best photo of the cover. Will work on that....have a number of these where I have the books, but there are no cover photos in goodreads. Will get to these over time....