My World of 1x1s discussion

Fan Fiction > Silver & Jay;: Tom's Friend {Ended}

Comments Showing 1-50 of 728 (728 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by ((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) (last edited May 21, 2017 03:26PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Name: Tom Marvolo Riddle

Appearance:
(http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...)

message 2: by j a m m e s (last edited May 21, 2017 02:44PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) [[ there's an image error for Tom, I can't see the pic ]]

Name: Magnolia Cromwell

Appearance:

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Hmm, well where do you want to start? Where they're still at the Orphanage or at Hogwarts?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Alright, I can start us off then :)

message 7: by ((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) (last edited May 21, 2017 02:52PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Thanks.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Magnolia and Abraxas Malfoy got along quite well during the train ride and were both saddened when Magnolia brutally got sorted into Ravenclaw, to which the hat claimed that she would work out best in that house. Magnolia now resented the putrid head wear and mentally wished she could just murder the thing that rested upon head after head. Not wanting to follow up with the rules of the school, Abraxas had decided to come along and sit beside her after being sorted into Slytherin, names after names were being called and Magnolia was waiting to hear that one name that would determine the future of her friendship with that person. She ignored everything Abraxas was telling her and occasionally his voice broke through, causing the black haired girl to want to throw the boy into the Black Lake.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom Riddle patiently waited as the names were called, one by one. Eventually the teacher called Tom's and Tom calmly walked up to the small stool. He forced himself to keep a stoic face as the hideous hat was placed upon his head. "SLYTHERIN!" The hat shouted as soon as it touched Tom's small head that hid his dark thoughts. Tom smiled smugly as the hat was removed and he confidently walked to his new house's table.

He sat with good posture and carefully looked around the large hall, his eyes landing on the Slytherin who dared to sit with that peculiar Ravenclaw.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Magnolia was just moments away from shoving Abraxas's face into the plate of food that he had taken for himself, but when Tom's name was called she immediately paid attention once more. Forcing herself not to grin or jump in her seat as she waited for the sorting hat to call out Ravenclaw, but alas the horrid hat called out Slytherin instead. " Screw that hat," Magnolia hissed in anger, causing a few Ravenclaws to lean away from the girl, " I'm supposed to be in Slytherin with Tom, not in this dingy house," Magnolia groaned.

Abraxas looked at his new friend in pure wonder, " Why does it matter if you're in the same house as Tom Riddle?" Abraxas asked as he caught sight of said boy. He didn't understand what was so important about her being in the same house.

" He's my friend," was all Magnolia could growl out without sounding angry towards Abraxas, she turned and looked over at Tom, wondering if he was as angry as she was.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( boop ))

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) ((Sorry!))

Tom gave a slight movement with his head, as if asking what that young, rule-breaker was doing. He was slightly annoyed that he wasn't in the same house as him, but he kept his normal, stoic face. He could see that this, what was his name? Oh yes, Abraxas Malfoy was irritating his, only, friend. He wonder if it was the rule-breaking that put him in Slytherin but Tom Riddle thought Malfoy wasn't being respectful to his, their house.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abraxas suddenly understood everything, " Oh! Well during Breakfast and Lunch you're free to sit anywhere you'd like, and I believe Ravenclaw and Slytherin have a few classes together this year," Abraxas said in hopes to comfort the angry Ravenclaw. He began eating the food he had grabbed for himself, he occasionally looked over to see if Magnolia was comforted.

" Really? Delightful," Magnolia said, turning to the blonde before looking back at Tom, deciding that she'd quickly talk to him after dinner.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom chuckled and patted the seat next to him. He then turned back to his plate and carefully picked his food and ate quietly, scrutinizing everyone person and humoid beings. He eyed a boy who seemed big boned for a child of his age. Riddle wondered who this creature was. He furrowed his eyebrows and began to eat, silently and observing.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)
Magnolia raised an eyebrow when Tom patted the seat beside him, she nudged Abraxas and he looked up to see what she wanted. She motioned for him to follow her and she picked up her plate, walking carefully over to Tom, and sitting beside him. She didn't care if she broke a school rule, Tom was her friend and the hat already separated them by sorting Magnolia into Ravenclaw. " I want to rip that hat to shreds," Magnolia said to Tom, not once showing a bit of emotion, she hated showing it unless it was anger.

Abraxas followed the girl and sat across from the friends, eating whatever he could before piling more onto his plate and watching the big boned child beside him. " So...your Magnolia's best friend?" Abraxas questioned Tom, not realizing he was butting into a conversation. Until Magnolia scowled in his direction.

message 16: by ((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) (last edited May 22, 2017 05:13PM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom chuckled. "I highly doubt you are the first." He raised an eyebrow as he watched Malfoy eat. "Is that question of the essence?" Riddle countered in a bored tone. He then cleared his throat, remembering his manners. He cautiously held out his hand. "I'm sorry. I am Tom. Tom Riddle. And who might you be?" Tom asked with his charming smile.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Magnolia couldn't help but produce a small smile when Tom said she might not be the only one, but when Abraxas asked Tom if he was her friend, then she growled slightly in the direction of Abraxas. He put his hands up in surrender, " I was just making sure you weren't lying!" Abraxas assured before looking at Tom, " Nice to meet you, I'm Abraxas, Abraxas Malfoy," Abraxas replied, shaking the boys hand.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "Pleasure to meet you Abraxas Malfoy." Tom said, taking his small hand back. He gave a polite smile before returning to his plate filled with enough food just to fill his eleven year old size stomach. Riddle ate, watching Magonlia and Malfoy from the corners of his eyes.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abaraxas was confused, the two seemed way closer then some friends would be and that made him question a ton of things, " I hope I don't offend either of you, but how are you guys best friends? Because I wouldn't imagine two eleven year olds being this close in friendship," Abraxas said obnoxiously.

Magnolia rolled her eyes and swallowed the food she had been chewing, " If you must know, we were in an dumb orphanage together, I had just come back from the Asylum and he approached me, he handed me a dead bird and a dead flower and asked me to be his friend...rudely of course, and I agreed, now stop being annoying and obnoxious, I'm not afraid to shove your face in your pile of food," Magnolia replied nonchalantly, as if she really didn't care for the question.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom couldn't help but laugh. It took him couple of minutes to stop his cold laugh. "Ah, yes. I remember. It was very nice of you to accept." He said with a cold smile to his only, just as cold, friend. "Too bad that that hat put you are in Ravenclaw. Seems to suit you though."

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Magnolia looked at Tom with a sadistic smirk, " It was only right of me to accept, otherwise you might still be having those nightmares of yours," Magnolia said, whispering the nightmare part so that no one else overheard it. Magnolia then waved him off, " If you think so Tommy, then I guess Ravenclaw suits me," Magnolia said, looking warningly in Abraxas's direction.

Abraxas held his hands up in surrender, how in the world did she know he was going to say what he was going to say.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom's smile tightened when she mentioned the nightmares. "So would you." He whispered back, taking a bite of his food. Tom raised his eyebrow slightly and looked between the two acquaintances. "What were you going to say Malfoy?" Riddle said, smirking at Magnolia's influence and skills. He looked at Abraxas Malfoy, waiting for him to speak.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " You two are very intimidating," Abraxas muttered as he shoved food into his mouth for a moment. He eyed Magnolia who now was smiling to herself, the smile wasn't gentle or happy, it was sadistic and it drove Abraxas absolutely wild, he was only Eleven years old. He swallowed his food and looked at Tom, " She was complaining about being sorted into Ravenclaw before we came over here and now she's agreeing with you that she belongs in Ravenclaw," Abraxas answered.

Magnolia had tended when he mentioned the nightmares, she shuddered at the memories and shook her head to clear her mind. She went back to eating her dinner, feeling eyes on her, she looked around and met the gaze of Albus Dumbledore, aka the man that came to the orphanage and changed Tom and Her's life.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom smiled at Malfoy. "I wouldn't worry about us." Yet. Riddle looked at Magnolia and followed her gaze to the Progessor. "There he is." He whispered, by caring about who had his quiet words.

Riddle watched the man a moment before becoming bored and returning to his food that was very much better than the orphanage's stale, cold food.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Yup, the man who graciously changed our lives," Magnolia said nonchalantly, she pushed her plate away when she was finished and yawned, resting her head on his shoulder as she listened to Abraxas drone on about Quidditch to those who even bothered to listen to him. As he droned on, she could've sworn she dozed off just from his voice.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Riddle gave a small smile when Magonlia rested her head on his shoulder. Tom, staying awake, finished his food and listened to Malfoy drone on about this peculiar sport about Quidditch. He soaked the information in, wanting to know as much as he can but this new, far better world.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abraxas Malfoy didn't know when to stop talking, and Magnolia awoke when his voice had gotten more shrill. She rubbed at her eyes and glared in his direction, she then remembered something, " Wait...Tom, we're both in different houses, if one of has a you-know-what what are we going to do? We can't just waltz into each other's dorm room....." Magnolia said.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom's brows furrowed in thought. "Hmm." Tom looked at Malfoy. "Pardon me, Malfoy. I am sorry to interrupt such an interesting lecture, but what exactly does Slytherin stand for? Why is our symbol the snake?" Riddle asked in a classic, curious student's tone as he looked at Malfoy, patiently waiting for him to answer.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abraxas stopped talking and smirked in Tom's direction, " Slytherins value ambition, cunning and resourcefulness, we use any means to get what we want and our house symbol is a snake because those foul creatures are more cunning then any animal...well besides a monkey, but Snakes are cooler," Abraxas said. " Why?" Abraxas asked.

Magnolia furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Tom oddly, what in the world was he getting at, she thought about it but still couldn't seem to understand, she was a Ravenclaw...and she wasn't even smart enough to be in Ravenclaw.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom gave him a charming smile. "Just curious. What do the other houses represent?" He asked curiously. He pushed his plate forward, the shiny golden plate lay empty. Riddle folded his pale, small hands in his lap as he watched Malfoy, a plan slowly forming in his small head.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abraxas was curious as to know why Tom wanted to know so much about the houses, despite being an wizard who was raised in a muggle orphanage, Abraxas wondered why Professsor Dumbledore didn't tell the boy all of this. " Well, Gryffindor values bravery, daring, nerve, and chivalry, their symbol is a Lion for obvious reasons, Hufflepuff values hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play, honestly it's a horrible house to be in because they turn you all soft, their house symbol is a Badger, I forgot why and Ravenclaw values intelligence, knowledge, and wit, their house symbol is an Eagle, because Eagles are intelligent," Abraxas answered.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Riddle smiled. "Why thank you. Now, what were you saying about this sport Quidditch?" Tom asked, perfectly feigning interest. He would wait till Abraxas started up again with his high-pitched lecture on teams and such before Tom would suggest a plan to Magnolia.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Magnolia smiled proudly when Abraxas spoke about her house, perhaps the house wasn't as bad as she made it out to be, not wanting to listen to Abraxas drone on about Quidditch, she rested her head on Tom's shoulder again. Abraxas smiled, " Quidditch is a Wizarding sport that involves flying, brooms and flying balls, there's a quaffle, a bludger, and a golden snitch," Abraxas said before going on about the fundamentals of Quidditch while Magnolia drifted off to sleep on Tom's shoulder. She hadn't exactly gotten any sleep last night after the nightmare she had had, and so this was the only moment she could probably get any sleep.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom let her rest, knowing that such good rest was hard to come by for her, for him. He mentally debated about what to do. Either meet up and one leads the other to their dorm or to ask, preferably Professor Dumbledore, to allow them to stay together. Riddle didn't want to face another night locked away from each other like one night at the orphanage.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Tom was never one to get scared easily, Magnolia knew that quite well with past experience, but when the nightmares came and ravished their minds, Tom would be scared out of his wits and Magnolia would be woken and called upon to comfort him. Magnolia twitched while she slept on Tom's shoulder, a clear indicator that she was thinking bout something while she slept, Abraxas decided to pry. " Why do you guys seem so worried about not being to be near each other? What happened at that orphanage?" Abraxas asked Tom.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom put a comforting hand on Magnolia's back. He raised an eyebrow at Malfoy. "Why pry?" Riddle calmly asked in his cold voice, with a cold warning hinting in his voice. Riddle looked at Malfoy, waiting to see how smart he would be.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " I'm just curious Tom, I've seen close friends before but I've never seen friends like you and Magnolia, I'm sure that if you guys were away from each other for at least a minute that you'd two would freak out," Abraxas said. Magnolia relaxed under his hand and leaned onto him a bit more, her breathing was steady and for once she was sleeping well.

Dumbledore decided to approach the Slytherin table at this moment, he glanced down at Tom and Magnolia as he stood behind them and then glanced at Abraxas and a big boned boy. " Greetings Slytherins, and sleeping Ravenclaw," Dumbledore said, saying the last part as some sort of joke, Dumbledore cleared his throat. " I've been told by Headmaster Dippet that you and Magnolia shall be taken to his office after dinner, I suppose its to talk about the arrangements for your predicament," Dumbledore said. He looked over at the ever so nosy and prying Abraxas and gave him a quick glare, causing the boy to look away, " I will be the one to take you to his office, so when you're finished with dinner, please come find me at the staff table and we will head up to his office, understood?" Dumbledore said.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom was thinking about how exactly to respond to Abraxas when Dumbledore arrived. Riddle looked up at the tall, aging man and kept his stoic face as he spoke. "Understood Professor." Tom said, a little relived that this was turning out to be, at least a little, simpler.

((Can I bring in an OC or no?))

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) (( of course! I did say this could e doubles! So feel free to bring them in whenever you'd like ))

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Dumbledore nodded, a small smile gracing his lips before holding up a hand. He bid the students goodbye and said hello to Magnolia, not yet leaving if she wanted to even acknowledge his presence.

Magnolia had woken up from the loud noises of the Gryffindor table and she had turned around to flat out sneer at them before the sound of Dumbledore reached her ears, she turned and waved at the man before loudly sneering at the Gryffindor's causing some to gasp at the insult she let out before looking at Dumbledore who watched with amusement before walking away as if he heard the girl say nothing hurtful to the Gryffindor's.

Abraxas snorted, " Those stupid Gryffindors are apparently gits, so don't mind them Mags," Abraxas said, but almost immediately regretted calling her that as soon as she had her wand pointed at his neck. She had done a little research on some spells and practiced some before she and Tom had left earlier this morning, " No one gets to call me that besides Tom," Magnolia snarled in his direction before she felt Dumbledores warning gaze from the staff table. She lowered her wand and settled back down beside Tom.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "Smart decision." Riddle muttered under his breath. We will get him later. Desert had appeared and Riddle put a decent amount of delicious treats on his plate. Tom looked closely at his food before eating it slowly. "Well, this certainly beats the treats back at the orphanage." Tom admitted amusingly.

Silver was at her table, sadly it was Gryffindor. She would much rather be in Slytherin or Ravenclaw. The sly or the smart. Not the brave and bold. More like dumb and obnoxious. A boy next to her wouldn't quiet down and Silver 'accidentally' spilled her pumpkin juice on his clothes.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Magnolia chuckled lightly, " Tom, all the food that they serve here is better then the orphanage food," she said before snagging what Abraxas called a pumpkin pasty before shutting up and letting the two friends across from him speak. Magnolia scared the shit out of him despite being a first year, and so that made him wary of what he would be saying later on.

Magnolia looked over at the Gryffindor table, a boy had let out an exclamation of surprise when a girl beside him "accidentally" dropped pumpkin juice all over his clothes. Magnolia snorted at the stupid reaction the boy was giving.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom glanced behind him to see where Magnolia was looking. "Peculiar." He muttered. "First year, correct?"

The boy looked at Silver. "What was that for?" Silver looked at him innocently. "It was an accident. I am very sorry." She said sarcastically. The boy grumbled before returning to his friends.
Silver's white, spiky hair stood out from everyone else and made her easy to remember. Silver sighed, knowing that it might be difficult since she was a first year. For others, not me. She thought with a smirk.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Correct," Magnolia confirmed as she watched the whole thing play out, this girl definitely intrigued Magnolia and she wished to get to know this girl before the end of this year. She made a mental not of it and turned back to Abraxas who seemed to be giving the girl a look, she made a disgusted face and tossed a pumpkin pasty from Tom's plate and threw it at his face.

Abraxas came out of his trance and spat out whatever had gotten into his mouth from the pasty that had been thrown at him. " I'll take note to never look at a girl like that again," Abraxas muttered. But he couldn't help but look at the girl again.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom sighed and took another pumpkin pastry and ate it slowly. Once he had swallowed, he looked at Abraxas. "What intrigues you about this young, silver haired, first year girl?" Riddle asked, feigning concern. Riddle was more curious than anything but curiosity could lead one to trouble. Not like that would stop Tom but he didn't want to give his enemies a weak point.

Silver sighed and was tempted to jinx all the kids around her for being so obnoxious and for bragging. Silver looked at the head table, wondering exactly who each person was and wondering who had sent her a letter when she had been living on the streets, no address since she never stayed in one place for long. Silver felt someone staring at her and as she looked to see the source, her eyes landed on Abraxas. Silver raised an eyebrow.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Everything about her intrigues me, her eyes, her face, her hair, her choice in style, the fact that she's a Gryffindor," Abraxas answered Tom, saying nothing else as people began to stand. " I'll see you guys later, it's time for bed and you guys have to see Headmaster Dippet," Abraxas said as he scrambled up and began following the other first year Slytherins.

Magnolia was wide awake and alert now, she watched as people began to stand and head off to their common rooms, she looked at Tom and stood. " Are we seeing Headmaster Dippet because of our predicament?" Magnolia questioned, she had been sleeping after all and didn't know that Dumbledore had come to inform them.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "Goodbye." Tom muttered, taking note of Abraxas. "Hm? Oh, yes. Come along." Riddle say, his face stoic as he stood up and began to walk up to Professor Dumbledore. He glanced behind to check on Magnolia and he glanced at the silver haired girl who seemed reluctant to leave with her house. Riddle soon looked ahead to watch where he stepped.

Silver groaned as she stood up to walk with her dumb house. Silver glanced at the two first years heading to the head table. What are they doing? Ugh, why am I so curious?

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Abraxas was downright glad to leave the presence of Magnolia and Tom, considering that it was hard to keep a straight face and not be afraid of the two first years, they were damn intimidating and Magnolia could kill him if he wasn't an idiot and didn't laugh attention to anything he said. Abraxas sighed and turned around to see the silver haired girl, he wished to learn her name and why she was put into Gryffindor.

Magnolia stood up with Tom and followed closely behind, wondered what the solution would be to their predicament, she was still curious as to why she and Tom had these nightmares. " What was your last nightmare about again?" Magnolia asked him quietly as she walked beside him now.

Dumbledore was waiting patiently for the two students to approach him so that he could take them to Headmaster Dippet.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Tom flinched. "Another way to die." He muttered back, not wanting to relive the details. Riddle remained silent after that, not wanting to continue the nightmare conversation and waiting to see exactly where Professor Dumbledore would take them to see this Headmaster Dippet.

Silver reluctantly followed her house but she felt eyes watching her. Again. Silver turned her head to see the boy who had stared at her during supper. Silver gave small, two-fingered wave to this strange starer, wondering who in the ruddy world he was. Silver noticed he was a Slytherin and groaned in jealousy. Silver looked back to her house and hurried up the stairs.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15