SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Member showcase N through T > Rikudou En Sof: Pre publish Vampire turgunu.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rikudou (new)

Rikudou En (rikudouensof) | 8 comments I am Uke Emeka Solomon. I go by the pen name Rikudou En Sof. So far I have done the Starl Keep and Defiant Scientist Brother. It has been a very wild experience being an indie author, and I am overwhelmed. I will be using this medium to give some of my updates. My author page is open to questions(please be merciful).

yap, I think that is about it... for now.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Hi Rikudou, welcome to the showcase!

message 3: by Rikudou (new)

Rikudou En (rikudouensof) | 8 comments Christina wrote: "Hi Rikudou, welcome to the showcase!"

Thank you

message 4: by Rikudou (new)

Rikudou En (rikudouensof) | 8 comments I am trying to write a book to help readers understand the book two of the Unbound series. The name is "Vampire Turgunu". Before I get into details, what are the characteristics you might want in a Vampire? What would you love to read?

message 5: by Rikudou (new)

Rikudou En (rikudouensof) | 8 comments I am trying to write a book to help readers understand the book two of the Unbound series. The name is "Vampire Turgunu". Before I get into details, what are the characteristics you might want in a Vampire? What would you love to read?

message 6: by Rikudou (new)

Rikudou En (rikudouensof) | 8 comments sorry for the double massage

message 7: by Rikudou (new)

Rikudou En (rikudouensof) | 8 comments https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/...

Vampire Turgunu will be out on the 20th of July. Hope the cover is good, what is your take?

message 8: by G.G., Genre Buster Extraordinaire (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 571 comments Mod
Rikudou wrote: "sorry for the double massage"

I know a few ladies who wouldn't mind massages from vampires. ;) sorry I just couldn't resist.

What I like about vampires? Well.. there's always a mystery around them. If they just don't kill for the heck of it, I like the struggle they sometimes go through to avoid it. And if they are mindless killers, it usually makes up for great horror stories.

The cover is Intriguing...but the small print is lost on me.i can barely see it at iPad size. It won't show at all at thumbnail. The name of the series is also as big as the title. Takes away from it. And your name is small...a bit too small. But that is just for me and my taste.

Good luck and congrats on your soon to be release. :)

message 9: by Rikudou (new)

Rikudou En (rikudouensof) | 8 comments G.G. wrote: "Rikudou wrote: "sorry for the double massage"

I know a few ladies who wouldn't mind massages from vampires. ;) sorry I just couldn't resist.

What I like about vampires? Well.. there's always a m..."

Thank you very much. Will take your words into consideration.