Ouran High School Host Club(Semi-Advanced Rp) discussion

Town > ❀Hospital❀

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

soub (gothstew) | 579 comments Mod

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Amaya was rushed through the ER and into a room immediately, but before Akira could follow, he was shut out and told to go to the waiting room. In the waiting room sat Aoi, and only a few seconds later, Ciel walked into the room as well, with a splint on his right hand and dried tears on his cheeks.

He made his way over to Aoi, sitting beside her and wiping at the tears that threatened to spill onto his face. "Th-thank you, Aoi-senpai... For t-taking me here and staying... My f-father should be here soon, so y-you may leave if you'd like," he told her in a very soft, emotionless voice. His hand being shattered under the foot of a senpai seemed to have a large effect on his mind more than his body. Without both hands, he couldn't properly play the piano. He would no longer have any escape from reality, nor could he play with Haruka as he had promised.

message 3: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (last edited May 21, 2017 09:43AM) (new)

((What should the posting order be?))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) (Me, Komiko, you)

message 5: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((Kk))

message 6: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((Aweee Akiras probably might possibly cri;-;

Then go kill some students))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((oke i'll reply in a moment))

message 8: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((Okie dokie!))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi looked at Ciel, her heart shattering with his behavior. "No..I'll stay here, it's alright." She said softly, trying to console him. She wanted to tell him it'd be alright, and that it would heal probably, but she didn't want him to cry anymore, or to upset him further. She glanced at Akira, her gaze that of a gentle one, contrary to hers when she flipped out on the boys who did that to Ciel.

message 10: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Akira stormed into the waiting room, slamming himself into a chair, sending a thud throughout the waiting room. He buried his face in his hands, trying to fight back the tears that pricked at his eyes. "I'm going to kill those damned bastards.." he muttered to himself over and over again. Akira's heart pounded in his chest, he felt sick and dizzy with worry, head pounding. Akira didn't know what he would do if something happened to Amaya, she had to be okay. She had to be.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Ciel flinched hard when the door slammed, whimpering and clutching the forearm of his injured hand. "A-A-Akira-senpai...?" he mumbled, sniffling softly. He could only guess that Akira was here because of his sister, as he had been the one to tell Akira of his sister being attacked. Worry for Amaya filled his gaze despite the concern for himself and his piano playing. "Is A-Amaya-senpai alright? Will she be alright, Senpai?" he asked quietly, hoping he wasn't striking a nerve.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi held her breath as she waited for Akira to respond. "If it's not too much to ask, we would like to know." She added calmly, so if Ciel had struck a nerve, Akira would know that he wasn't intending to. She put both of her arms on the arm rest, and then crossed her legs, as she glanced at the clock, and then back at Ciel and Akira. She was worried for Amaya, even if she didn't know the girl that well.

message 13: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Upon hearing the two familiar voices of Ciel and Aoi, Akira looked up, a single tear falling from his eye, streaming down his cheek. He opened his mouth to speak, only able to whisper a single sentence. "I-I..don't know..". His voice sounded a lot different, it had lost the toughness and anger it usually had. His breathing was shaking, his hands shaking as well. Akira balled his hands into fists over and over again, clenching them so tightly that white half moon circles indented in his palm.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Ciel's eyes widened at the condition his boss was in, shocked being an understatement. "S-S-Senpai, you should s-sit down... A-Aoi-senpai, are there a-any vending machines a-around? So Akira-senpai can dr-drink some water?" he insisted, looking up at the girl, his brows narrowed in concern.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi stood up and nodded. "Both of you stay here, I'll be right back." She said as she pulled out a wallet. She left the waiting room, and looked around for a vending machine. She spotted one, and smiled softly. She walked over and bought two water bottles, one for Ciel, and one for Akira.

message 16: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

While Aoi was gone, Akira looked at Ciel, wiping at his eye. "Do you know who they were?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly. Akira probably should have specified who they were, but he couldn't say it without spewing out several curse words as well. His true side was showing, the angry, punch first talk later side. The Akira that would beat people up on a whim, just for the hell of it.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Ciel froze when Akira pinned him with his gaze, his heart beginning to race. "I-I'm sorry, Senp-pai?" he squeaked, unsure who the boy was referring to. "I... I'm sorry, I d-don't know who you m-m-mean..." He blushed with embarrassment, trying to seem calm when Aoi returned with a water bottle. With a soft word of thanks, he set the bottle down between his legs and tried to open it with one hand. "I... I'm sorry, Aoi-senpai... W-would you mind...?" He held the bottle up for her, asking for help with opening it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi handed Akira a water bottle, and she picked up Ciel's. She twisted the cap and opened it for him. "Here you go." She said, and handed it to him. She sat back down, and folded her hands in her lap. She noticed uneasiness, and anger coming from Akira, and fear mixed with other emotions coming from Ciel. "Everything will be okay." She said, even if it was cliche.

message 19: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (last edited May 21, 2017 06:10PM) (new)

Akira hesitated, then took the water bottle."The bastards that did this to my sister?" He asked, calming down a bit. "It's alright if you don't know..I'd just really like to..." he said, pausing "talk..to them!" It was obvious that Akira was lying, by the pause and his voice slightly wavering. The truth was, Akira would beat the living shit out of them, like they had done to his sister, although, he knew Amaya would have wanted to fight with him as well.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Ciel flinched delicately when Akira cursed, but he took a sip from the water bottle before responding. "I... I don't kn-know, Akira-senpai... Someone else told me to tell you a-about Amaya-senpai... I...I don't know... I'm sorry," he told his fellow host club member, his shoulders tense. The last thing he wanted was to have the boy's fury turn onto him. He had experienced that of another male only a few hours before, and he didn't want to see the effects of another person's anger.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi stayed silent, deep in thought. She sighed quietly, and drummed her fingers against the chair. She looked at Akira. "Relax..We'll figure out who did it, and deal with them later." She said, and turned her attention back to the ground. She frowned slightly. She did no that his sister got into trouble, but to the extent of getting beat up that badly, and being sent to the hospital? It was surprising to her.

message 22: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Akira chuckled a bit. "You..You expect me to relax?" He asked, trying to remain calm. "My sister, my twin sister is currently in the ER. I have no idea what's going on. I have no idea if she is going to be okay." After taking another shaky deep breath, "I'll 'relax' when I know that she'll be alright." He said harshly. Akira regretted his tone instantly, but unfortunately, he couldn't take it back.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Ciel seemed to be unable to stop flinching, his free hand gripping the water bottle cap tightly. His shoulders were trembling, his heart continuing to race. "A-Akira-senpai... Being an-anxious will only make time pass slower... If...if you try to r-relax, I'm sure you'll see A-Amaya-senpai in no time," he said shakily.

(I'M WORKING ON MY NEW HOST/ACCOMPLICE!!!! He'll be done later or tomorrow. I had a project that took a long time, after errands and such. Sorry!!!)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi nodded, not really reacting to his tone. She was slightly surprised, but it didn't show on her face. "Right..I apologize." She said, knowing that if she had someone close to her in a situation like this, she'd be unable to relax as well. She glanced at Ciel, smiling slightly when he agreed. She reached out to put a gentle hand on his shoulder, but stopped, and leaned back in the chair.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) (I lied... My brain is fried. He may not come for a day or two.... i'm sorry T~T;;;;)

message 26: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Akira buried his face in his hands again, sinking back into the uncomfortable chair. He looked much like a small child who just found out their dog was hit by a car. Maybe if Akira hadn't been such a terrible brother, this wouldn't have happened? If he had payed more attention to her, spent more time with her and included her in more things? If he hadn't shut her out after joining the host club. He looked back up at Aoi. "Find a suitable temporary replacement for me, alright?"

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Ciel's eyes widened at Akira's request, but he kept quiet this time. He wouldn't push the boy farther—he was afraid of what would happen. Luckily, before he had any time to think about it, his father walked into the room. "That's my father. Thank you for everything, Aoi-senpai. I... I hope Amaya-senpai gets better soon," he said after standing and bowing to the two. He turned away and made his way over to his dad, and in a few minutes, they were gone.

It would be a few hours before a nurse finally came over to Akira and told him he could see Amaya.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi didn't respond to his request, until Ciel left. After he was gone with his father, she looked over at Akira. "Seriously?" She asked, with slight venom in her voice, but not much. She somewhat understood why he wanted her to find a replacement, but she didn't want to go through with it. "You're a big part of the host club.." She continued, her voice kind again. "It's your choice, sorry." She mumbled the last part quietly, but she was sure that he had heard her due to the quiet waiting room.

message 29: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (last edited May 22, 2017 07:47AM) (new)

Akira waved goodbye to Ciel. "It's only temporary. I feel like since I joined the club, I haven't been spending much time with Amaya. I'm a terrible brother for this and I'd like to make it up to her.." He replied quietly. Akira leaned back in his chair, staring up at the blindingly white ceiling.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) (Is it alright if I skip?)

message 31: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((Yeah))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) After about three hours had passed, a nurse walked over to Akira anf told him that he could go see Amaya. "I'll take you to her room," she told him and then did so. Winding down several halls, they finally make it to the room. Inside, Amaya is lying unconscious on the hospital bed, an oxygen mask on her face, along with a scowl, and bandages around her head.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Was Aoi allowed in? Or will she be left alone in the waiting room?))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) (She can come in too)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((mkay))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi followed him in. She figured she'd probably be told to leave by either Akira or Amaya, but she was going to at least try and stay. When they got into her room, Aoi couldn't help but stare, shocked at her condition. She quickly looked away from her, and sighed.

message 38: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Akira slumped down in the chair besides the hospital bed. He reached around and pulled another one over for Aoi. Akira then gazed back at Amaya. He frowned, looking as worried as he did when they were in the nurses office together.

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) It took a while for Amaya to wake, but when she finally did, she shot into an upright position and punched the face and gut of the male nurse that had walked to her free side to check on her breathing and IV. He grunted and began falling back, but Amaya caught him and then delivered another blow. This one punch was weaker than the others, as she was realizing where she was and her body was beginning to crumple in pain.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi sat down on the seat after saying a quiet "thank you", and looked at Amaya. She watched the male nurse as he was about to check on her. Suddenly, Amaya attacked him, causing Aoi to gasp, and look at Akira. "Be careful!" Was all she could say, seeing as it hurt the girl, but she was also hurting the male nurse.

message 42: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((Just got the notification.))

Akira instantly sprung out of his chair. "Amaya!" He exclaimed, shocked at her actions. He then turned to the nurse. "I'm sorry..you'll have to excuse her.." Akira turned back to Amaya, noticing she was in pain. "Amaya, please take it easy..rest.." he said, stuttering slightly. Akira frowned slightly, hesitantly sitting back down in the uncomfortable hospital chairs. The waiting room seats were much more comfortable than the ones in the room. He sighed slightly.

message 43: by Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (last edited May 28, 2017 09:42AM) (new)

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) Amaya panted harshly despite the oxygen mask on her face, her head pounding and her limbs aching. The look of rage on her face and the wild glint in her eyes contrasted with the way her body shook. "D-don't..touch me," she growled at the nurse, not seeming to care at all about the fact that she had just hit him several times. She slowly released the man and then leaned back down onto the bed upon Akira's suggestion. "She also attacked two other people when she was in the middle of surgery, and then one after," the nurse grunted, glaring at her. She released a feral snarl, scaring him enough to make him flee toward the door. "We were going to ask about cuffing her to the bed rails, but if you think you can handle her then we won't," he finished before leaving the room.

message 44: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((It's Komiko's turn right?))

message 46: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((I was about to respond but I remembered))

Crazy-Person [HairyFurnaceDemon] (hairy_furnace_demon) (Lolol! Well, I don't wanna be rude and just skip her, y'know?)

message 48: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

I know! I'm v forgetful))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello, sorry I was over at my aunt's house for the weekend ^^))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Aoi watched the two siblings for a moment, as awkward silence filled he room once the male nurse left. "Cuffing you to the bed..?" She asked quietly, trying to break the silence somehow. "That's harsh." She said, making a mental note to apologize to the four people she had hurt. She wiggled a bit in the seat to get comfortable, but it was no use.

« previous 1