Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > boyband names

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments i need a name for a four piece boyband in a story i am writing and i have NO clue!! any ideas?? :]

message 2: by Ana Sofia (new)

Ana Sofia Ferreira (anasofiathedreamer) Maybe check some k-pop bands and get some inspiration from there? (they also have some rock bands) Just an idea :)

message 3: by Ana Sofia (new)

Ana Sofia Ferreira (anasofiathedreamer) You also have this wonderful website and they do have a generator for music band names, although most of them are really cheesy. Search the site a bit tho, it's really wonderful http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/...

message 4: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments Tyler wrote: "Fictional or Real?"

fictional

message 5: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments Ana Sofia wrote: "Maybe check some k-pop bands and get some inspiration from there? (they also have some rock bands) Just an idea :)"

yeah it would be a really cliche cheesy pop band though so....

message 6: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments Ana Sofia wrote: "You also have this wonderful website and they do have a generator for music band names, although most of them are really cheesy. Search the site a bit tho, it's really wonderful http://www.fantasyn..."

thank you so much :]

message 7: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Uke | 61 comments niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "You also have this wonderful website and they do have a generator for music band names, although most of them are really cheesy. Search the site a bit tho, it's really wonderful h..."

Aaaand bookmarked! :-3

message 8: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments Benjamin wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "You also have this wonderful website and they do have a generator for music band names, although most of them are really cheesy. Search the site a bit tho, it's real..."

is that a site?

message 9: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments i want something really typically boybandy and cheesy

message 10: by Ana Sofia (new)

Ana Sofia Ferreira (anasofiathedreamer) Glad I could help! That website is really amazing, you have literally every single name generator you could want

message 11: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments Ana Sofia wrote: "Glad I could help! That website is really amazing, you have literally every single name generator you could want"

what do you think of
midnight obsession
or
accomplice of youth
or
summer accident
or
beginning of seconds.

the site has hundreds lol

message 12: by Ana Sofia (new)

Ana Sofia Ferreira (anasofiathedreamer) niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "Glad I could help! That website is really amazing, you have literally every single name generator you could want"

what do you think of
midnight obsession
or
accomplice of you..."

Yeeeees that website is indeed so good! I don't know what your band is about, if they're pop, rock, if they play instruments, if they're more like a k-pop group... but from those, I really like Summer Accident ahah

message 13: by niamh (last edited May 21, 2017 10:39AM) (new)

niamh | 30 comments Ana Sofia wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "Glad I could help! That website is really amazing, you have literally every single name generator you could want"

what do you think of
midnight obsession
or
acc..."

umm like really cliche cheesy pop music. its four boys like model type poster boys and really autotuned kind of songs and yeah there is a main singer and a bass guitarist guitarist and like second singer

message 14: by Ana Sofia (new)

Ana Sofia Ferreira (anasofiathedreamer) niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "Glad I could help! That website is really amazing, you have literally every single name generator you could want"

what do you think of
midnight ..."

Then Midnight Obsession is also a pretty good name. Between Summer Accident and Midnight Obsession, if they're the pretty boy/model type and everyone is well, literally obsessed with them, then Midnight Obsession seems like the best one. Hope I was helpful!

message 15: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments Ana Sofia wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "Glad I could help! That website is really amazing, you have literally every single name generator you could want"

what do you think..."

yes you have been BEYOND helpful i cannot thank you enough x

message 16: by Ana Sofia (new)

Ana Sofia Ferreira (anasofiathedreamer) niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "Glad I could help! That website is really amazing, you have literally every single name generator you could want"
..."

That's very sweet of you! Thank you for letting me help :) Hope your idea gets somewhere and your story gets published if you ever want to :)

message 17: by niamh (new)

niamh | 30 comments Ana Sofia wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "niamh wrote: "Ana Sofia wrote: "Glad I could help! That website is really amazing, you have literally every single name generator you..."

aww thank you so so much. you are so nice :]