Book Bloggers of Goodreads discussion

Flying Conquistadors
This topic is about Flying Conquistadors
Author's > FLYING CONQUISTADORS - Reviewers Wanted!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Michael Bertrand | 2 comments I’m looking for reviews for Flying Conquistadors, my new adventure novel.

I’ll be giving away ten SIGNED paperback copies (retail: $22) to Goodreads members in exchange for an honest rating and review.

Flying Conquistadors is the first book in my Treasure of Tenochtitlan trilogy. It’s a first-person narrative about a young man who goes to work for Pan American Airways in Prohibition-era Key West and finds himself on an adventure beyond his wildest imagination. Click the book cover to read the full back-cover copy.

Leave a comment here if you’re interested, along with a few words as to why I should select you! Preference will be given to readers/reviewers who have a passion for reviewing adventure and historical fiction novels, as well as those that promise to “git ‘er done” in a reasonable amount of time (by that I mean weeks, not months).

The “winning” reviewers will be selected by me and me alone from comments posted by midnight EST this coming Thursday, 5/25/17. U.S. residents only, please, as I’ll be paying all shipping charges. If you are selected, I’ll reach out to you via Goodreads email for your shipping address.

p.s. If you really really really want to review Flying Conquistadors, just drop me a line!

Michael Scott Bertrand
Flying Conquistadors

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Flying Conquistadors (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michael Scott Bertrand (other topics)