The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Good Morning from New England

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Thomas (benjiswandering) The name's Ben and i just wanted to say hi. Growing up I used to read strictly sci-fi / fantasy but since then my reading habits have widened and over the past few years I have been really into thrillers and mysteries. Sharp Objects is probably my favorite, though I finally read And Then There Were None I think either last year or the year before and loved it. Currently working through Ruth Ware's catalogue. Anyway, just wanted to say hi!

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline | 11 comments Hi Ben, you live in a beautiful part of the world especially at this time of the year. It's 11PM for me here in Australia. Enjoy your Sunday, my Sunday has almost gone. Will check out your book recommendations in the thrillers and mysteries. Have fun!

message 3: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 8595 comments Mod
Benjamin wrote: "The name's Ben and i just wanted to say hi. Growing up I used to read strictly sci-fi / fantasy but since then my reading habits have widened and over the past few years I have been really into thr..."

Welcome!

message 4: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1482 comments Welcome Ben

message 5: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Thomas (benjiswandering) Caroline wrote: "Hi Ben, you live in a beautiful part of the world especially at this time of the year. It's 11PM for me here in Australia. Enjoy your Sunday, my Sunday has almost gone. Will check out your book rec..."

Thanks, you too! I can't complain about New England, though I've yet to visit Australia. I hear it's quite the place.

message 6: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Thomas (benjiswandering) Nancy wrote: "Benjamin wrote: "The name's Ben and i just wanted to say hi. Growing up I used to read strictly sci-fi / fantasy but since then my reading habits have widened and over the past few years I have bee..."

Thanks!

message 7: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Thomas (benjiswandering) Thomas wrote: "Welcome Ben"

Thanks!

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (officerripley) Welcome!

message 9: by Jan C (new)

Jan C (woeisme) | 35398 comments Welcome Ben.

message 10: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Thomas (benjiswandering) Lynn wrote: "Welcome!"

Thanks!

message 11: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin Thomas (benjiswandering) Jan C wrote: "Welcome Ben."

Thanks!

message 12: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 5413 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, Ben. I used to read so much SciFi and Fantasy as a younger bloke. I'm more focussed on mysteries and thrillers now, but I've begun to get back into SciFi of late. So many great genres. Enjoy the group.

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

And Then There Were None (other topics)
Sharp Objects (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ruth Ware (other topics)