Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Add Cover for Midnight Blue

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina Christofi | 2 comments Could you please add a cover to the Midnight Blue Paperback Edition ? (ISBN: 9780008212100 )
I have the book and the cover is exactly the same as in Kindle edition (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...)

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Added cover from Amazon. We can't just take a cover from another edition; need to match ISBN/ASIN.

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina Christofi | 2 comments I understand . This was my first post for a correction , next time ill give the correct link from Amazon .
Thanks a lot .

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Cotter | 11 comments There are two books that have been added to author/illustrator Bill Cotter. When pressing on the authors name, it links to the author with the same name, but not the correct author. The two books are "Happy Face, Sad Face" & "Little Face, Big Face". Both books come out Sept 1st & should be linked to the Bill Cotter that wrote "Don't Push the Button". (Currently they are linked to the author of the Worlds Fair books).
Can someone help correct this?
Thank you in advance!

message 5: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19915 comments #4 done in the other thread.

Since this thread has a specific book in the title, it might be a good idea to close it.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.