Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Ariel's Books for Trade (Updated 3/9/19)

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariel (last edited Mar 09, 2019 07:17PM) (new)

Ariel  (bookishconfesh) | 16 comments Hi! I'm trying to clear some space on my shelf, so here are some books for trade:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

Feel free to message me on Twitter @bookishconfesh (DMs are open)

message 2: by D (new)

D . (drew_readsya) Hey! How much is shipping for all arcs?

message 3: by Ariel (new)

Ariel  (bookishconfesh) | 16 comments Edited!

message 4: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (roseangel1011) | 16 comments where is your wishlist?

message 5: by Ariel (new)

Ariel  (bookishconfesh) | 16 comments Lindsey wrote: "where is your wishlist?"

I don't have one at the moment, but I'm willing to look at whatever you have for trade! And most of what I have listed is just pay for shipping.

message 6: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (roseangel1011) | 16 comments ok please check out my page. i just have a few books currently trying to trade.

message 7: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (roseangel1011) | 16 comments my list is "books for trade- Lindsey V"

message 8: by Ariel (new)

Ariel  (bookishconfesh) | 16 comments Lindsey wrote: "my list is "books for trade- Lindsey V""

Unfortunately I didn't see anything that interested me, but if you're looking for Acid and/or Glitter I have copies that I can send for cost of shipping!

message 9: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (roseangel1011) | 16 comments how much do you think that will be? im interested in both of those

message 10: by Ariel (last edited Mar 31, 2019 03:08PM) (new)

Ariel  (bookishconfesh) | 16 comments Lindsey wrote: "how much do you think that will be? im interested in both of those"

$5 through media mail. Glitter is an arc though and signed/personalized to me if that's okay.

message 11: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (roseangel1011) | 16 comments $5 through media mail. Glitter is an arc though and signed/personalized to me if that's okay.

i dont really mimd that, but does it have the same cover as a finished copy?

message 12: by Ariel (new)

Ariel  (bookishconfesh) | 16 comments Lindsey wrote: "$5 through media mail. Glitter is an arc though and signed/personalized to me if that's okay.

i dont really mimd that, but does it have the same cover as a finished copy?"

Okay! And yeah, the cover is the same. If you want, I can email you pictures of the books.

message 13: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (roseangel1011) | 16 comments yes please

message 14: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (roseangel1011) | 16 comments hello. i recieved your pictures and i am still interested but having trouble paying bills atm. if someone else asks about those you can send them to that person i understand. i may know more after the 20th. sorry for the setback

message 15: by Ariel (new)

Ariel  (bookishconfesh) | 16 comments Lindsey wrote: "hello. i recieved your pictures and i am still interested but having trouble paying bills atm. if someone else asks about those you can send them to that person i understand. i may know more after ..."

No worries! Thanks for letting me know.