2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Watch Your Back (Romantic Suspense, #15; Baltimore, #4)
This topic is about Watch Your Back
Watch Your Back > Question L

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
A lot of law enforcement died in this story. Was it plausible that Robinette was able to elude capture so many times and get the jump on policemen and FBI agents? Was he that good?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I have come to accept the high body counts in these books. I don't like them. Robinette was smart and listened to his nasty instincts that kept him ahead of everyone else. But, he should have had his go bag in storage with the Tahoe. He made a real mistake in not having a bolt hole.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments His evil genius was built over some number of years [now I've forgotten the dates and the spread from when he started corrupting others]. It was disconcerting to think that so many police officers could have been drawn into his web.

I agree with Anita that something was wrong with his Exit Plan if anything went really wrong. I felt the author threw a lot of things in the ending and that there were holes and skips-and-jumps moves the author made to wrap up the series.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
I just don't buy that he got the jump on so many law enforcement professionals who were looking for him, especially the FBI. Rose lost me on this. Robinette was good but not this good.