RP...CUZ ME BORED discussion

Vampy! > Rp *hiss*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((YUP ALREADY DID!))

Danielle was in the crystal clear water of the river showing off quiet a bit of cleveladge(sp) with her swimsuit.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((lolz thank you! know create a guy who drools all over her! lolz))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha I'm gonna create anther charrie so why not!))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((I will!))

Danielle smelled human and she smiled. She got out of the water and headed over to him.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Danielle smiled. "Hey there."

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Danielle smiled. "So what's a good looking guy like you doing out here?"

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "What are you hunting?"

message 9: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ (last edited Aug 03, 2009 02:12PM) (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha))

"Aw. I see. I'm hunting as well." She said as she moved closer.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "Anything with blood." She said as she revealed her fangs.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) She giggled. "There real." She moved closer to him.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha))

She smiled. "But I did nothing to them you foolish boy."

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((hehe))

"Nope..." ((say it...Outloud...Vampire!))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((hahahah...lolz sorry.... haunted rp))

She laughed. "Don't worry. I'm a vegatarian." She giggled on the inside. "Feasting on you would be worthless."

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((haha I will!))

She sighed. "Do I need to say it ouloud?" ((VAMPIRE!))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) "Vampire." She said amused.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Danielle moved closer to him and put her arms around him. No way would her be able to escape. She kissed him. ((haha she cool like that!))

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Danielle pulled away and smiled.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((I WILL GOSH! BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND THE PIC!))

Danielle heard him and giggled. He'd taste good...

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((OK))

Danielle ran across some deer and pounced on it.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) ((WOOT WOOT))

Danielle sucked it's blood.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) Danielle dissapered into the night sky.

message 26: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((whoa. i think this is the first ever group I've seen with a vampire roleplay with only 56 posts...coolio, I wanna join! what's happening?))

message 27: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Leela laced her fingers together delicately, her tawny carmel colred curls framing her face which was unusually tanned for her kind. her hazel eyes scanned the cafe as she waited.
"Ma'am..." the timid waiter stammered, setting a coffee infront of her. "A-anything e-else I c-can g-get you?"
No, but you can get yourself a brain and leave me alone... she thought darkly. but outwardly she smiled, careful to not let the man see her teeth.
"No, no. I'm quieet alright, thank you." she answered aimibly. The man nodded, looking a little dazed before he scurried off. Leela ignored the coffee and sat back in her chair, waiting.

message 28: by Athena (new)

Athena ((Can I join in???))

message 29: by Athena (new)

Athena ((Hi. Can I join?))

message 30: by Athena (new)

Athena ((kk...so i can?))

message 31: by Athena (new)

Athena ((kk))

Red walked around. She was extremly bored. She needed someone to talk to.

message 32: by Athena (new)

Athena Red went to starbucks and got iced tea. She sat down and drank it thankfully.

message 33: by Athena (new)

Athena Red looked around the store to see if there was anyone she could talk to.

message 34: by Athena (new)

Athena Red sighed and stood up. She started towards the door.

message 35: by Athena (new)

Athena Red heard someone swear and turned around. She saw someone fumbling with napkins. She walked over. "Want some help?" she asked lamely.

message 36: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled. "ya. It probably will." she said. ((I have to go cause my brother is gonna burst into tears if I don't get off for now.))

message 37: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled. "Mind if i sit down?" she asked

message 38: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Leela didn't give herr cooling coffe a second glance, nor did she the strangers that were standing by the napkins. he was coming in three...two...one...now. she smiled as she saw the dark curly haired man enter, his eyes scanning the room with a sullen quietness. That was a vampire hunter. And she was a vampire. So why was she hanging around waiting for him?
That's a simple question:he's her brother.

message 39: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled and sat.

message 40: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Jared entered the coffee shop subtly: he didn't want to be noticed. he kept to himself, hanging back by the door, scanning the customers. he knew that at least one vampire was in here. but he didn't come to make a scene.

message 41: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy Leela's eyes widened and gaining what self control she had, she sunk lowar into her chair, clutching onto the arm rests as if she was hanging from life and death.

message 42: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((gtg!!))

message 43: by Athena (new)

Athena Red sucked in a breath and held it. She leaned into the seat staring at Ariels finger.

message 44: by Athena (new)

Athena ((I'm on))

Red was very temted to follow her. She held on to the seat trying not to breath til the smell was gone. SHe relaxed and stood up walking out of the store.

message 45: by Athena (new)

Athena Red walked outside and walked home. She rubbed her head. "That was way to close." she thought.

message 46: by Athena (new)

Athena Red walked into her house. She wondered what time it was.

message 47: by Athena (new)

Athena Red sighed and went back. SHe saw the girl again. "Hi I didn't get to introduce myself. I'm Red." she said sitting down again.

message 48: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled and glanced down at Te hand. "What's your name?" she asked.

message 49: by Athena (new)

Athena Red smiled. "Nice to meet you Ariel." she said.

message 50: by Athena (new)

Athena ((Really? I've never seen it....wnat's it about?))

Red leaned back and glanced at Ariels hand again. She brearthed

« previous 1 3 4