Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Piper Vaughn
This topic is about Piper Vaughn
Book Issues > Please delete unpublished book

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Piper (new)

Piper Vaughn (piper_vaughn) | 5 comments Hello! I was wondering if it would be possible to remove this book - Ringing True.

It was originally added because I planned to finish it that year. However, it never happened, and as of now, I'm not working on it and have no current plans to publish it, so the book doesn't actually exist (And never has; I'm not sure why it's been rated).

Would you be able to delete the listing? If there ever comes a time in the future when I do complete and publish this book, it can be re-added then, but right now, I'm not sure it's going to happen.

message 2: by Arenda (last edited May 21, 2017 12:20AM) (new)

Arenda | 19915 comments This is not something librarians can help with.
Please contact Goodreads Support, as explained in the last sentence here: https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/2...

message 3: by Piper (new)

Piper Vaughn (piper_vaughn) | 5 comments Done. Thank you! Feel free to delete this posting. Sorry, I didn't know this wasn't something librarians could help with.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4422 comments We leave posts up, so that the information helps other authors & librarians that are learning the ropes. :)