Booktubers on Goodreads discussion

Tea Talks > Things You Love About Booktube | Tea Talks

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zarriah Rose (new)

Zarriah Rose (Zarriah Rose) (zarriahrose) | 11 comments Mod
Share your favorite things about Booktube!
Mine would be discovering new book recommendations!

message 2: by Zarriah Rose (new)

Zarriah Rose (Zarriah Rose) (zarriahrose) | 11 comments Mod
Donna wrote: "I love the community! In the end out of all the youtube communities, booktube is the most motivational towards eachother."

I totally agree! I feel like it's very warm and welcoming, especially compared to the other Youtube communities.

message 3: by Ciara (new)

Ciara Brown-Humes | 2 comments I'm new to everything!!! And not only do I get Inspiration but also book recommendations, and books unhaul... It's just so many light and positivity that surround my mood.

message 4: by Silvia (new)

Silvia Kay (silviakay) I love the fact that most booktubers actually write back to you in the comments section :) There is a lot more equality and meaningful discussions in comparison to other areas of Youtube where it's more of a fan/viewer relationship.

And, of course, the fact that we all love to read. Most people mention the fact that they have 0 (or very few) bookish friends in their real lives as the main reason why they decided to join. This may seem banal to some but it will probably never cease to amaze me.

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (the_book_prophet) | 8 comments Spreading the love for the written word with others in a day and age where everyone is staring down at their phones.

message 6: by Carrie-Anne (new)

Carrie-Anne Everyone is super nice and supportive of each other, plus I see more and more books to add to my 'to read' on here.
I also love hearing peoples opinions on things, whether they are praising something or pointing out why they didn't like it, it's really interesting to see other peoples perspectives

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 5 comments I love the opportunity to geek out about books with other readers. And of course, discovering new-to-me-books is awesome!

message 8: by Reija (new)

Reija (thebookfinch) I love the community, like so many others. I find it is very supportive and fun.

I also really like watching people review books I personally did not enjoy, because I want to hear their opinions on the matter, and find another perspective.

And of course I like watching book hauls, because then I can live vicariously through other people. ;)

message 9: by Creepyquills (new)

Creepyquills | 5 comments I like having people to speak with about certain books!

message 10: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Avery | 1 comments I love the book reviews and finding new books to read. I also enjoy unboxing videos for book boxes

message 11: by sage (new)

sage | 5 comments I appreciate all the bookish discussions and the diversity in personalities, even if you have 10 tags, hopefully you have 10 different answers for every person which makes it all the more interesting. <3

⭐Anny⭐ (Book Princess) (annithebookprincess) Agree! It's super interesting to hear all the different answers and opinions. I also love how everyone is accepted and welcomed to the community! ☺