Booktubers on Goodreads discussion

Tea Talks > Characters You Hate | Tea Talks

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zarriah Rose (new)

Zarriah Rose (Zarriah Rose) (zarriahrose) | 11 comments Mod
Spill the tea on characters that really bug you.
Mine is the main character of Looking For Alaska... and Dolores Umbridge.

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (the_book_prophet) | 8 comments I'm gonna mention some main characters I hate.
Tris Prior from Divergent. I don't remember exactly why I hated her but I just always have.
Clary Fray from TMI. I don't necessarily HATE her, but she does get on my nerves.

message 3: by Carrie-Anne (new)

Carrie-Anne YES I really dislike Clary, she is so annoying and I hate 'Clace' - we're meant to believe they are in love and perfect for each other but give me ONE example of Clary actually talking about Jace's personality / values / anything more than 'but he so pretty and gold tho' - I'll wait!

message 4: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (the_book_prophet) | 8 comments Carrie-Anne wrote: "YES I really dislike Clary, she is so annoying and I hate 'Clace' - we're meant to believe they are in love and perfect for each other but give me ONE example of Clary actually talking about Jace's..."

OHMYGOD YESSS FINALLY SOMEBODY AGREES!

message 5: by Carrie-Anne (new)

Carrie-Anne Savannah wrote: "Carrie-Anne wrote: "YES I really dislike Clary, she is so annoying and I hate 'Clace' - we're meant to believe they are in love and perfect for each other but give me ONE example of Clary actually ..."

I don't get how that ship is so big? It's literally skin deep and all about looks

message 6: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (the_book_prophet) | 8 comments Carrie-Anne wrote: "Savannah wrote: "Carrie-Anne wrote: "YES I really dislike Clary, she is so annoying and I hate 'Clace' - we're meant to believe they are in love and perfect for each other but give me ONE example o..."

I know right? Literally all she's ever said about what she likes about him is his looks. Maybe his braveness but aside from that basically nothing else.