Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please Add My Book To My Profile

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raymond (new)

Raymond Lee (raymondleeauthor) | 6 comments FrostBitten has already been added to Goodreads (twice, apparently) and it is not linking to me due to other authors with same name. This is one of the links to it: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Please link this to me as the author.

message 2: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19858 comments Done.

message 3: by Raymond (new)

Raymond Lee (raymondleeauthor) | 6 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Done."

Thank you :)

message 4: by Bruce (new)

Bruce (bruce1984) | 4 comments Hi, I added my book Trust in Axion but it got applied to the wrong author (with my same name). Perhaps it's because I don't have an author profile yet?

message 5: by Codex (last edited May 21, 2017 08:48PM) (new)

Codex | 3401 comments #4: Indeed. Your book has been moved to this new (distinct) author profile: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...
✽ Note that you are “Bruce^^Meyer” with two spaces between first and last name, as indicated.

You can claim this author profile by clicking on the “Is this you? Let us know” link towards the bottom of that profile. Note that it may take a few days for Goodreads staff to process your request.

I’ve also added the cover of your book from Amazon, and changed the book format to Kindle —not “ebook”.

message 6: by Bruce (new)

Bruce (bruce1984) | 4 comments Thank you!

message 7: by Raymond (new)

Raymond Lee (raymondleeauthor) | 6 comments Can someone please add Zombiewood (ASIN: B07B7DMFLY) to my profile?

message 8: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19858 comments #7: Done.

message 9: by Raymond (new)

Raymond Lee (raymondleeauthor) | 6 comments Thank you!

Abcdarian wrote: "#7: Done."

message 10: by Joe (new)

Joe Kelly | 2 comments Could someone add my book The Clock runs down: The servant ASIN: B07BBJDBD8 to my profile. thanks.

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6188 comments #10 moved
Which is the actual name of your series?
On #2 it seems to be "The Clock runs down" per cover - but it's entered/imported as "Deadlands" which is not on the cover.
And does it share a same universe or characters?