SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Member showcase A through G > William Charles Furney

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (last edited May 20, 2017 11:51AM) (new)

William Furney (thesurfman) | 4 comments Black Hearts White Bones by William Charles Furney
Black Hearts White Bones
William Charles Furney
Reaching out to all my friends, associates, and connections on GoodReads with a personal invitation to take a look at my newly released novel Black Hearts ☠ White Bones, a “what if” story about the real 18th Century pirates, Anne Bonny and Mary Read. If you like historical fiction with three-dimensional characters, suspense, and a plot that keeps you guessing until the end, this book is for you. If you like stories about real people who happened to be strong women, then you will especially like this story.

You can order it on Amazon books as a paperback or download the e-edition on your Kindle device. http://tinyurl.com/mnzyc3x If you prefer audiobooks Black Hearts ☠ White Bones will be available on Audible by the beginning of June...a perfect beach book just in time for summer. If you contact me here with a GR message, I will be happy to notify you when the Audible version is available.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Hi William. Welcome.

message 3: by Dwayne, That's Dr. Cannibal To You (new)

Dwayne Fry | 560 comments Mod
Hi William. Welcome to the funhouse. Or, maybe in your case, it's the Furnhouse.

message 4: by William (new)

William Furney (thesurfman) | 4 comments William wrote: "Black Hearts White Bones by William Charles Furney
Black Hearts White Bones
William Charles Furney
Reaching out to all my friends, associates, and connections on GoodRe..."

Thanks, Christina. It's been crazy. Moved from Raleigh to New Bern...so I'm trying to catch up. Appreciate the welcome, much.

message 5: by William (new)

William Furney (thesurfman) | 4 comments Dwayne wrote: "Hi William. Welcome to the funhouse. Or, maybe in your case, it's the Furnhouse."

Christina wrote: "Hi William. Welcome."

Thanks, Dwayne. The Furn is back and almost caught up. I appreciate the good wishes, sincerely.

message 6: by William (new)

William Furney (thesurfman) | 4 comments Hey folks! Black Hearts White Bones is now available on Audible. I was able to contract a new VO talent in York England to perform it. PERFECT for my characters. Check out the five minute sample and let me know what you think.
https://tinyurl.com/yaxfo85y

SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Black Hearts White Bones (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

William Charles Furney (other topics)