Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > I'm Seeking Betas for a Science-Fiction/Adventure Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alicia (last edited Aug 09, 2017 10:58PM) (new)

Alicia Barkley | 2 comments I'm seeking well mannered beta testers with a love for science-fiction, adventure novels. There are also some fantasy elements in it, but for the most part the series can be summed up pretty well with the first two genres mentioned.

Now for those who are wondering what this job will entail, basically you will be reading each chapter as it comes out. After which you will message me giving me your HONEST opinions. After that I will ask you a series of questions in which you will be required to answer honestly.

If you do well and stick with me till the end, you will be given...

1. A free copy of the finished book
2. A mention in the "special thanks" section
3. A copy of the book's cover art done by me

The web site for my book Wild Complex is here
https://uchanekome.wixsite.com/wildco...
As well as the official blog, which can be found here.
https://wildcomplexseries.tumblr.com/

To contact me ether message me here or email me at uchanekome@gmail.com

Feel free to ask any questions you want, I'll be more than happy to answer them. :3

message 2: by J. (new)

J. A. | 17 comments Hello!

I think we would be a great match because I am also working on a sci-fi/adventure/action type of book. I would be interested in working with you!

Thanks, Jamie A.
jaandersonbuisness@gmail.com

message 3: by Dionne (new)

Dionne | 6 comments Yeah same here. Your pitch got me totally interested. I wouldn't mind working with you too.

Thanks, Dionne
limnozda555@yahoo.com

message 4: by Petrichor_At_Dusk (last edited May 23, 2017 07:48PM) (new)

Petrichor_At_Dusk (PetrichorAtDusk) | 2 comments I'm really good at beta reading the first couple chapters of a book if that's any help to you :)
I have beta reading commitment issues. But your pitch does sound awesome if I ever had the inclination to beta a whole book.

AuthorP.S.Goulet@gmail.com if you want another pair of eyes for the exposition