Play Book Tag discussion

Archives 2016-2017 > Attention, Voters

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (last edited May 20, 2017 08:45AM) (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6249 comments It has become very clear to me that those of you who voted for paranormal romance for this month's tag are going to need to recast their vote. Please feel free to do so!

Here's the link again:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GBCC6B9

Suspense and Coming of Age are neck and neck so every vote will be important.

If you have not yet voted, please do go ahead . . .but your choices will be narrowed to two tags.

message 2: by annapi (new)

annapi | 4850 comments Done. Either tag will be fine with me!

message 3: by Nicole D. (new)

Nicole D. | 1470 comments haha. sorry Nikki R. No idea what I voted for ....but I know it wasn't paranormal romance.

message 4: by Barbara M (new)

Barbara M (barbara-m) | 2149 comments I've been on vacation and didn't realize it was time to vote already! Glad I didn't totally miss out. Got my vote in!

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6249 comments Barbara wrote: "I've been on vacation and didn't realize it was time to vote already! Glad I didn't totally miss out. Got my vote in!"

Hmmm, oddly, I don't see your vote Barbara. Can you give that another try?

message 6: by Barbara M (new)

Barbara M (barbara-m) | 2149 comments Anita wrote: "Barbara wrote: "I've been on vacation and didn't realize it was time to vote already! Glad I didn't totally miss out. Got my vote in!"

Hmmm, oddly, I don't see your vote Barbara. Can you give that..."

Well, I wonder what happened? It let me vote again so I guess it didn't go through the first time. Either tag will be fine with me but I've added my 2 cents!

message 7: by Joni (new)

Joni | 599 comments When will we have an announcement for next months book?

message 8: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7644 comments Joni wrote: "When will we have an announcement for next months book?"

Probably tomorrow evening or Wednesday, depending on Anita's availability to close out the poll. We typically announce about a week before the end of the month.

message 9: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6249 comments Barbara wrote: "Anita wrote: "Barbara wrote: "I've been on vacation and didn't realize it was time to vote already! Glad I didn't totally miss out. Got my vote in!"

Hmmm, oddly, I don't see your vote Barbara. Can..."

It went through this time so thanks for revoting!

message 10: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6249 comments Joni wrote: "When will we have an announcement for next months book?"

Hi Joni! Voting will end at noon tomorrow, and I should be able to announce tomorrow sometime after that . . .no later than tomorrow evening, but possibly earlier. Glad you are curious!

message 11: by Joni (new)

Joni | 599 comments Thank you Anita....I just like to have a plan of attack for my book reading. :)

message 12: by Karin (new)

Karin | 6879 comments Anita wrote: "It went through this time so thanks for revoting!.."
It's cooled down, so as I was putting on a fleece "sweatshirt" I saw the last part of the comment and read it as "thanks for revolting!"

Subtract the l, add the first part and naturally it makes more sense.

I am hoping my first choice wins (shocking, I know).

message 13: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 8014 comments Karin wrote: "Anita wrote: "It went through this time so thanks for revoting!.."
It's cooled down, so as I was putting on a fleece "sweatshirt" I saw the last part of the comment and read it as "thanks for revolting!"..."

LOL!