RP...CUZ ME BORED discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,532 (1532 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

message 1: by campbema (new)

campbema | 2134 comments Mod
Alli was at lunch waiting for Ashley and Ben to show up. She was hungry so decided to get some frozen yogurt while waiting

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley and Ben walked in Ben smiled at Alli andAshley went to go sit by her

message 3: by campbema (new)

Alli smiled back God he's cute, but he's my best friends' brother Alli thought in her head. "Hey guys what's up?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey"said Ben and Ashley at the same time

message 5: by campbema (new)

Alli smiled at them. She looked over at Ben once more quickly before turning to Ashley. "So what clubs are you joining this year?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"i am doing cheerleading"said Ashley"still thinking of other though"said Ashley

Ben smiled at Alli

message 7: by campbema (new)

Alli noticed Ben smiling at him. "Yeah, I'm doing track this year, nothing else though" Alli said to Ashley but then nonchalantly turned to Ben "Any plans for you this year?" she asked and couldn't help but smile at him. he DEFINITELY got cuter over the summer

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"i am doing track too"said Ben

message 9: by campbema (new)

"Nice, so I'll see you on there later. That's cool. When do you have physics?" Alli asked knowing Ben was good in that class and hoped her was with her next period in Low's class.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"i have it next in Low's"he said

"you two love birds have fun"said Ashley laughing

message 11: by campbema (new)

Alli shot a glance at Ashley. love birds? Am I really flirting that much with him? He's just talkingto me, like normal She was about to say something to her when she left. "I have Low next period too. Maybe you can be my lab partner, I might actually understand it then"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed"ok we are lab partners"he said

message 13: by campbema (new)

Alli smiled. She had always liked his laugh, even when they were little. "Good. Warning though, I tend to break some things sometimes. you might want to use the bunsen burner yourself. I set my lab report on fire last year" She said with a shy smile

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed again"how did you do that"

message 15: by campbema (new)

"Well they told me to hit the strikey over the busen burner. I didn't know the gas was already coming out of it. I just thought I was practiing or something so I kept the lab in my hand. Well, I lit the bunsen burner at least" Alli said smiling at him and laughed a littleat her own stupidity

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ben laughed"oh my god that i hialrious"he said"not to be mean or anything"

message 17: by campbema (new)

Alli laughed along with him. "It's not mean at all. Once the fire was out and I got a new one it was fine. It was pretty funny, have to admit." Alli said smiling up at him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled back"i like your smile"he said

message 19: by campbema (new)

Alli blushed a bit, but not enough for him to notice, hopefully. "Thanks, I like yours better" Alli said still smiling. stop flirting. Best friend's brother remember? but he's so cute she fought with herself

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

his smile grew"thanks"he said

message 21: by campbema (new)

"Just telling the truth" Alli said and shrugged. The bell rang telling everyone lunch was over. that went fast she thought as she got up to throw her garbage out

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"what class do you have"asked Ben

message 23: by campbema (new)

"um, physics with you, I thought we just established that" Alli said smiling up at him. He was about four or five inches taller than her.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh yea sorry i forgot"he said laughing"i was to busy looking into your pretty eyes"he whispered

message 25: by campbema (new)

Alli now completely blushed. "Are you trying to make me blush?" She asked teasingly as she smiled at him. what's going on today, he's acting so... different, but in a good way

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh you heared that"he said he looked down and then back at her he smiled"your eyes are pretty though"

message 27: by campbema (new)

wait, I wasn't supposed to? Does that mean he meant it??? Alli asked herself. "Thanks" She said quietly still blushing a bit. She moved a little closer to him so they could get through the hallway

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie sat at home watching t.v

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled as she moved closer he randomly took her hand

message 30: by campbema (new)

Alli blushed again when he took her hand. "Um, I don't mind, but why are you holding my hand?" She asked surprised. wow, his hand's warm, I probably shouldn't have said anything, he might let go now

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"did you not want me too"He asked

message 32: by campbema (new)

"No, I mean, I did, I just didn't know you'd want to" Alli said smiling a bit at her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"i want too"he said smiling

Ashley came up to them"already to holding hands you guys are a couple"she said

message 34: by campbema (new)

Alli smiled at Ben and then looked away blushing when she heard Ashley. are we a couple? "Hey Ashley, um, what's up?" She asked when her face was less red.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"nothing but i am going to tell people there is a new couple in school"she said pointing at them

Ben rolled his eyes

message 36: by campbema (new)

"We're not a couple" Alli said to Ashley and turned to Ben "Are we?" Alli asked somewhat hopeful that he said that he wanted to be

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"well i was hoping we could be"said Ben

Ashley faced lightened up and she ran off to tell everybody

message 38: by campbema (new)

"Really? I was hoping the same thing" Alli said smiling at him. She didn't even notice that Ashley had left them

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"cool"said Ben

message 40: by campbema (new)

Alli nodded and smiled. "Um, we should probably get to physics before we're late" She said when she noticed the halls were half empty. She took his hand again

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled at her"Okay"he said

message 42: by campbema (new)

She decided to try something and moved close to him so their arms were touching.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

His smile grew

message 44: by campbema (new)

Alli looked up at him and smiled. "I never knew you liked me" Alli said honestly

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I never knew you liked me"he said

message 46: by campbema (new)

"Honestly? I thought it was obvious" Alli said a bit surprised by his answer

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"well it wasnt to me"he said

message 48: by campbema (new)

Alli smiled a little. "How long have you liked me for?" Alli asked. She liked him since she was nine. half my life... really??

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"for a long time 9 or 10"he said

message 50: by campbema (new)

"Why didn't you tell me" Alli asked smiling at him. "I've liked you since I was nine" Alli admitted as they reached the physics room

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31