Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

The Silent Waters (Elements, #3)
This topic is about The Silent Waters
16 views
❤ BUDDY READS-IN PROGRESS > Silent Waters by Brittainy C. Cherry - Starting May 21, 2017

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
This thread is to discuss the book Silent Waters. This book is NA. Please use spoiler tags and note the chapter you are on so everyone can read at their own pace. Enjoy!!


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6018 comments Mod
Yay! I'll start it as soon as I finish the book I'm reading now. Might be tomorrow.


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Prologue (view spoiler)

Chapter 1 - January 25, 2008 (view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Chapter 2 (view spoiler)


Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Chapter 2 [spoilers removed]"

I know right? (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6018 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Chapter 2 [spoilers removed]"

I totally agree!

Up to Chapter 10 (view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Chris wrote: "Chapter 2 [spoilers removed]"

I totally agree!

Up to Chapter 10 [spoilers removed]"

Up to chapter 10 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6018 comments Mod
Is it weird that I'm putting off reading this because I'm scared of what's going to happen? Lol.


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Is it weird that I'm putting off reading this because I'm scared of what's going to happen? Lol."

No not at all!!

Just finished part 2 Chapter 22 (view spoiler)


Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Is it weird that I'm putting off reading this because I'm scared of what's going to happen? Lol."

No not at all!!

Just finished part 2 Chapter 22 [spoilers removed]"


soooooo agree(view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Erika wrote: "Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Is it weird that I'm putting off reading this because I'm scared of what's going to happen? Lol."

No not at all!!

Just finished part 2 Chapter 22 [..."


Exactly!!! hahaha


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6018 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Is it weird that I'm putting off reading this because I'm scared of what's going to happen? Lol."

No not at all!!

Just finished part 2 Chapter 22 [spoilers removed]"


I agree, too!


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6018 comments Mod
Finished (view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Chapter 30 (view spoiler)


Erika | 9482 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Well said!!


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Finished (view spoiler)


back to top