Obsessed with True Crime discussion

THE KILLING OF AARUSHI AND THE MURDER OF JUSTICE
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > THE KILLING OF AARUSHI AND THE MURDER OF JUSTICE

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (last edited May 21, 2017 08:26AM) (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3358 comments Mod
THE KILLING OF AARUSHI AND THE MURDER OF JUSTICE

Someone sent me a message about this book on my facebook page. Like a good little obsessed girl I'm sharing the love. ❤️

message 2: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Kindle Edition, 254 pages
Published March 30th 2017

I don't see any other edition posted.
THE KILLING OF AARUSHI AND THE MURDER OF JUSTICE by Rajesh Talwar

message 3: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

"The Aarushi Talwar murder case gripped the imagination of the nation for the better part of a decade, and is likely to remain a running story for many more years. The case involved the shocking and heinous murder of a young teenage girl, Aarushi and the family servant Hemraj, and was first investigated by the state police that allowed the crime scene to be heavily contaminated and robbed of all direct evidence. The case took many twists and turns, which were widely reported in the media. Initially the Talwars, Nupur and Rajesh, dentists and parents of the young girl were suspected of the crime by the state police, but subsequently when investigation was handed over to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), the country’s premier investigative agency, the first team investigating the matter reached the conclusion that the Talwars were innocent and it was Hemraj’s associates that had committed the murders. The case took another turn when a fresh investigating team was put in charge following the appointment of a new director. This new team exonerated the servants and directed the needle of suspicion once more towards the Talwars. In the trial that followed the Talwars were found guilty and sentenced to life imprisonment."

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.