SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers discussion

Ian Gregoire
This topic is about Ian Gregoire
Member showcase A through G > Ian Gregoire: Your Future Favourite Fantasy & Science Fiction Author

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ian (new)

Ian (lonelyboy1977) | 1 comments This is your future favourite Fantasy and Science Fiction author, Ian Gregoire, signing in; welcome to my thread.

Like many of you, I imagine, I have been an avid bookworm since childhood. My passion for fantasy and science fiction literature, in particular, has recently culminated in the achievement my childhood dream of being an author in my own right. I'm pleased to announce that my debut fantasy novel, The Exercise Of Vital Powers, was published last month (so add it to your to-read shelf today), and if that wasn't cool enough, the novel is now one of the contenders for this years Self-Published Fantasy Blog Off organised by author, Mark Lawrence.

In all likelihood, I'll only be updating this thread whenever I have significant news to impart, so don't expect daily updates. If you're interested in keeping tabs on what I am up to when I'm hot on Goodreads, feel free to visit my official blog, lonelyboy1977 . I also maintain a book blog called Another World , so check that out, too.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) | 1090 comments Hello Ian. Welcome to the showcase.

SIA Showcase for Readers and Writers

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Exercise of Vital Powers (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Mark Lawrence (other topics)
Ian Gregoire (other topics)