Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Flying Conquistadors
This topic is about Flying Conquistadors
Review Requests > FLYING CONQUISTADORS - reviewers wanted!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (last edited May 20, 2017 03:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michael Bertrand | 3 comments I’m looking for reviews for Flying Conquistadors, my new adventure novel.

I’ll be giving away ten SIGNED paperback copies (retail: $22) to Goodreads members in exchange for an honest rating and review.

Flying Conquistadors is the first book in my Treasure of Tenochtitlan trilogy. It’s a first-person narrative about a young man who goes to work for Pan American Airways in Prohibition-era Key West and finds himself on an adventure beyond his wildest imagination. Click the book cover to read the full back-cover copy.

Leave a comment here if you’re interested, along with a few words as to why I should pick you! Preference will be given to readers/reviewers who have a passion for reviewing adventure and historical fiction novels, as well as those that promise to “git ‘er done” in a reasonable amount of time (by that I mean weeks, not months).

The “winning” reviewers will be selected by me and me alone from comments posted by midnight EST this coming Thursday, 5/25/17. U.S. residents only, please, as I’ll be paying all shipping charges. If you are selected, I’ll reach out to you via Goodreads email for your shipping address.

p.s. If I don’t pick you, but you really really really want to review Flying Conquistadors, drop me a line!

Michael Scott Bertrand
Flying Conquistadors

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Flying Conquistadors (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Michael Scott Bertrand (other topics)